Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone playing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilsoncw1997)
    Anyone playing it?
    Yeah I've got it but it gets boring pretty quickly.

It's still in Alpha so it won't be anywhere near its potential yet for probably another year.

It has the looks of a great game though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I play it.

(Original post by OllieDS)
    It's still in Alpha so it won't be anywhere near its potential yet for probably another year
    And I'm waiting for its Beta version but according to Eurogamer we don't need to expect DayZ beta before the end of 2014.

ReputationRep:
    Keep playing the mods for the mod, far better at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Played it heavily for about a month or so, quit playing it like 2 months ago. The speed at which they fix bugs, the move away from Elektro, the awful engine and the fact that they aren't going to be adding any vehicles any time soon were reasons which led to me quit. Had a lot of fun for the time I played it though, one of those games that you need people to play with or its just awful.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.