ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... I've just finished school (doing gcse's) and about to start college, and I'm not realllly sure what I'm going to take yet.

I'm interested in... Psychology,philosophy, music, politics, religion, art in a variety of different forms.. etc etc

I'm thinking about... Umm, I'm not really sure how to answer that, lots I guess.. starting college and the subjects I'm going to take and then what I'll do after.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hiya,

I remember from last year when I finished GCSEs it was the nicest feeling!!! Just some advice, keep on top of your work for A levels and it makes the exams so much easier!

You should definitely check out the A level forums as this will help you get an idea of what subjects you may want to do and you may also want to keep an eye on the results page!

Just by browsing our forums you will find loads of posts on all you are interested in, for example this will give you more information about studying psychology at uni... There is tons of info on the entire site so be sure to check it all out!

Don't worry about your results too much (I've already forgotten about them!)

More specifically, if you want to talk about maths, further maths, physics or economics, they are the subjects I'm studying so can give you advice with those, otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time here, and any questions, make sure to let me know!

(Original post by ekhhh)
    I'm studying... I've just finished school (doing gcse's) and about to start college, and I'm not realllly sure what I'm going to take yet.

I'm interested in... Psychology,philosophy, music, politics, religion, art in a variety of different forms.. etc etc

I'm thinking about... Umm, I'm not really sure how to answer that, lots I guess.. starting college and the subjects I'm going to take and then what I'll do after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Hiya,

I remember from last year when I finished GCSEs it was the nicest feeling!!! Just some advice, keep on top of your work for A levels and it makes the exams so much easier!

You should definitely check out the A level forums as this will help you get an idea of what subjects you may want to do and you may also want to keep an eye on the results page!

Just by browsing our forums you will find loads of posts on all you are interested in, for example this will give you more information about studying psychology at uni... There is tons of info on the entire site so be sure to check it all out!

Don't worry about your results too much (I've already forgotten about them!)

More specifically, if you want to talk about maths, further maths, physics or economics, they are the subjects I'm studying so can give you advice with those, otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time here, and any questions, make sure to let me know!
    Thank you!! This is very nice and very very useful! I will definitely check them out!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.