Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am starting London Met in September to study Youth Work. My family live abroad and all my family are waiting for me to confirm Christmas break date dates in order for us to book. I am under the impression term finishes 19th December and we have to return on the 5thJanuary.

My family are looking to leave 25th and return 7th. My course has no exams and I will ensure all work is submitted prior to me leaving.

Does any current students know if this will be ok if I miss 3 days of the term starting in January?? If we leave before Christmas day flights are twice the price!

Want to book asap so if someone could give me any advice that would be great.

Thank you.
    Scarlett

ReputationRep:
    I have the same problem, but I may have to miss one day and want to book asap before prices go up.

ReputationRep:
    I have booked now. I need to visit family abroad it's only a couple of days I hope they can make exceptions. I'm sure many international students are in the same situation

ReputationRep:
    The student time line of which you are studying and when you can take holiday are on you evison website thing. i typed in google london met personal timetable and should be on the portal website. I see youve booked but you can always check on that site, hope this helped

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    London Metropolitan University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.