Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think I like him and it hurts Watch

There is is guy at work and I think I have feelings for him.

It's seems that every time I see him I get depressed.

I don't think he likes me as he treats me like a child.

The thing is we will never be able to be together due to his culture. What to do?

I think I am going to leave my job soon.

ReputationRep:
    Love shouldn't hurt. Only when your love is away does it hurt. Real love is full of trust, and not pain. You need to break up with him, if this relationship is causing you to hurt yourself. You have no reason to worry or to be frustrated. LISTEN. Get out of that relationship, or start living for yourself also. Start a hobbies, start singing, start anything. Hang out with other people. In my opinion. THIS does not sound like a healthy relationship. I have been in love, and i was happy ever day every second with him. Now that he is gone, life sucks, but you move on. Love would NOT cause you to cut. Im sorry. You might not be mentally ready for a relationship. Also..If you listen to depressing music, stop. It doesnt help. Start listening to ahppy music..

Love is more than a word to me, you know. I love love. I love it! And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right! (c) Nate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is is guy at work and I think I have feelings for him.

It's seems that every time I see him I get depressed.

I don't think he likes me as he treats me like a child.

The thing is we will never be able to be together due to his culture. What to do?

I think I am going to leave my job soon.
    What is his culture?

ReputationRep:
    Aww love is to give seriously I was in a similar situation where I will never be with him I like him but I know that am not his type of girl, not pretty perfect enough and few months ago I have thing with his close friend so I will never do anything or wish anything just seeing him everyday be able to make him happy and laugh, am happy. :'D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.