The Student Room Group

Swansea GEM (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by esthersparklebut
Hey, so I met this really nice guy with an, American accent who studied at an international school at my Swansea interview on the 25th. And basically I left him behind to catch my train. I know he looks at these forums so could he message me when he sees this so I can repent for my sins.
Did they tell you about the students who met at interview and got married? TSR lonely hearts :tongue:
Original post by sajjadws
Didn't you ask for his name? if not goodluck finding him.

I did and I know his name but I don't really want to broadcast it on a message board.
Original post by ThomasPassion
Did they tell you about the students who met at interview and got married? TSR lonely hearts :tongue:

Yes. I am a girl and he is a boy, so we must get married.
Yes. I am a girl and he is a boy, so we must get married.
Seems logical.
I did and I know his name but I don't really want to broadcast it on a message board.

Find him on Facebook? There is no guarantee he will be reading this thread or scrolling back pages to come across your post and reply to it.
Also there is no point in broadcasting his name as its unlikely he will be reading it.
Reply 545
Hiya,

Does anyone here have any more info on the actual curriculum, like last year's timetable for instance. I'm a bit confused by the website's list of modules.

Also, the "themes" way of learning, instead of body systems. Does anyone understand how that works? Is this something unique to Swansea? Can't seem to find any info about it.

Thanks
Rejection :frown:
Hey there,Where did you get these curves from? Are they still published online? I'm ideally looking for the September 2012 curve with some sort of official logo on it somewhere.Thanks, much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending