Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for those of you who had a conditional offer to get your unconditional offer?

After contacting the admissions team to let them know you had met all your offer conditions, how long did it take for them to change your offer status to unconditional?

I've been waiting a few weeks and am just wondering if this is normal!
    I am also an international student if that is relevant.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Have you proved you've met the conditions by sending your results to the university? If you're international they won't have access to your results like they would if you did your exams in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crumpet1)
    Have you proved you've met the conditions by sending your results to the university? If you're international they won't have access to your results like they would if you did your exams in the UK.
    Yup, I have provided them with all the documents they requested. I'm a postgraduate student as well if that makes any difference.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, maybe give admissions a call in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crumpet1)
    Hmmm, maybe give admissions a call in the morning.
    Ok, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was unconditional from the onset, I was surprised honestly. However I did upload my final grades upon application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ascensions)
    Mine was unconditional from the onset, I was surprised honestly. However I did upload my final grades upon application.
    That's good! Mine was also conditional since I needed a criminal record check and to fill out a health form since I'm doing a health based course.

ReputationRep:
    Mine changed after about 10 days but I did email admission team (ringing would probably be faster though :3).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.