Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I cant make my girlfriend orgasm and its getting me down Watch

Ive been having sex with my girlfriend for about 2 and a half years but she has never orgasmed. she has a few times through oral earlier on in the relationships but never since. My ex girlfriend was able to orgasm with me so that at least reassures me that my manhood isnt just too small.

Thing is I do the same sort of thing with this girlfriend as I did my ex, she just doesnt seem as in to it as my ex was. She says shes had enough usually after about 15 minutes, Im not sure if she really does or if shes just had enough.

Should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive been having sex with my girlfriend for about 2 and a half years but she has never orgasmed. she has a few times through oral earlier on in the relationships but never since. My ex girlfriend was able to orgasm with me so that at least reassures me that my manhood isnt just too small.

Thing is I do the same sort of thing with this girlfriend as I did my ex, she just doesnt seem as in to it as my ex was. She says shes had enough usually after about 15 minutes, Im not sure if she really does or if shes just had enough.

Should I be worried?
    Well yeh, its been 2 and a half years. Change what you do bro

ReputationRep:
    You suck.
    Or maybe you don't.

Perhaps you should?

Hmm it depends on the girl I guess, with my current girlfriend I get her to the point of orgasm and when she thinks she is about to explode she cannot! The reason behind this is because she has never experienced orgasms before and I know one day we will get there.This is by oral btw. So do not worry at all or if you are just ask her about how she feels? Maybe her sex drive is low?

ReputationRep:
    Start trying to pleasure her manually and orally, not via penetration. Do a bit of reading on some techniques.

ReputationRep:
    put some Marvin Gaye on

ReputationRep:
    put some ke$ha on.

bite her neck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    put some ke$ha on.
    he's goin down, she's yellin timber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh)
    weaaaaaaaawwwww, I was thinking:

(Original post by Ke$ha)
    But now my song’s on the radio,
    And you see my face everywhere you go,
    I thought I’d call just to let you know,
    I’ve been thinking of you,
    Thinking of you, ooh-ooh.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    That's just dirty mayn,

Thanks for the Kesha sing along. Possiblyy suggests my thread was about as entertaining as my sexual performance.

ReputationRep:
    Just because your ex enjoyed it doesn't mean your current girlfriend will like the exact same thing. Every girl has different turn ons etc. Maybe talk to her about it? Ask her if she'd prefer doing things differently or trying anything new. Don't feel bad about it

ReputationRep:
    Lol your girl is def getting it from somewhere else then. 2 years and you've never made her ***? And she's still with you? Yh, jerome down the road is definitely satisfying her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Over2you)
    Lol your girl is def getting it from somewhere else then. 2 years and you've never made her ***? And she's still with you? Yh, jerome down the road is definitely satisfying her
    Dont be daft. Some girls lives dont revolve around sex, she may enjoy it or may not, some girls cant *** easy ect. many reasons why. You cant say she getting it elsewhere what a stupid stupid typical lad comment. Grow up dude.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls just don't orgasm through penetration but they do through clit stimulation. I doubt it is your sexual ability or your manhood. I would say though, if you're concerned you should talk through your concerns with your girlfriend so that she can reassure you. Alternatively, if you don't want to talk about your concerns, maybe you can approach the subject of things you'd both like to explore. If you explore different things you're more likely to find what pushes her button, so to speak

ReputationRep:
    You're not being aggressive enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.