Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: I got invited to a work sample on monday!! anyone had any experience with these?

Turned up for a group interview of 10 people,3 people turned up so we did single 1 to 1 interviews, i was happy with this, i hate group interviews! although they were doing group interviews all day so im guessing theres about 60 people for 8 jobs

the first few questions went well, he responded to me, you have an answer for everhything, whilst smiling, then his next question killed me, i answered it totally wrong, the whole interview went wellapart from the one question. i asked about career progression and their training scheme at the end, apart from that one slip up it went well.

How boned am i on a scale of 1 - 10 (boned)

ReputationRep:
    feedback would be nice :P

ReputationRep:
    Seems like you have a good chance! Maybe an 8 as you don't know how well other candidates performed :/

When do you hear back?

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to say mate, best thing is not to worry about it.

Carry on applying for other jobs just in case you're not lucky

ReputationRep:
    the guy said i would hear back within a week, i have another interview for sainsburies on the 16th but i rally want this tesco job more :P

ReputationRep:
    got invited to an hour long work sample

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.