The Student Room Group

Pure evil: man kills 4 children and their two parents execution style in texas

He was caught because a fifteen year old he shot in the head called the police.

Apparently they were tied up on the ground then shot

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/10/us-usa-shooting-texas-idUSKBN0FF04320140710?irpc=932

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/suspect-charged-ghastly-texas-shooting-article-1.1861414

This man will most likely be executed, THANK GOD TEXAS STILL HAS THE DEATH PENALTY
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I hope when the scumbag gets the death penalty the execution is goes slightly wrong and he suffers as much as possible when he gets put down with the lethal injection.
Reply 2
Must say thats a pretty hardcore teenager
There will be some sick **** posters on here that will claim that the death penalty is not acceptable.
Original post by the mezzil
There will be some sick **** posters on here that will claim that the death penalty is not acceptable.

It's not that it's wholly unacceptable, just not preferable to life imprisonment in my eyes. If he's put in general population then he'll have to look every his shoulder every single day for being a child killer, probably. The alternative is being put in PC which is effectively solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

The point of punishment is to, well, punish. For people who have committed such terrible crimes giving them the death penalty could be a sweet release. Hard to say for sure, though. My instinct is to let them rot.
Original post by Manitude
It's not that it's wholly unacceptable, just not preferable to life imprisonment in my eyes. If he's put in general population then he'll have to look every his shoulder every single day for being a child killer, probably. The alternative is being put in PC which is effectively solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

The point of punishment is to, well, punish. For people who have committed such terrible crimes giving them the death penalty could be a sweet release. Hard to say for sure, though. My instinct is to let them rot.

Torture?
Original post by the mezzil
Torture?

That's pretty inhumane. Would also be a breach of article 5 of the UDHR. Just because someone has committed a horrific crime does not mean they are no longer entitled to human rights
Reply 7
Original post by Shabalala
I hope when the scumbag gets the death penalty the execution is goes slightly wrong and he suffers as much as possible when he gets put down with the lethal injection.

That's absolutely sick. Disgusting.

A civilised society does not cause as much suffering as possible to people.
Reply 8
The death penalty is the easy way out for him.

Prison needs to be more harsh.

I believe today's criminals are let off too lightly.
Reply 9
Original post by cdude
The death penalty is the easy way out for him.

Prison needs to be more harsh.

I believe today's criminals are let off too lightly.

why is death always the easy way out? so its a good thing for the victims? why do people think death is easy? its the ultimate punishment one which strikes fear into every single living thing, hence liberals hate it so much.

what else can you do to this guy? torture him?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Manitude

let them rot????.........How? They are alive, they will be fed, they can dream, they can **** all they want. THEY CAN KILL AGAIN

To a man who has executed 4 children, prison will be a holiday camp.

okay I've heard this a million times. This nonsense idea that death is some how an easy way out. what do you want? The other prisoners to kill him? Rape him? torture him?

i guess that girl can be happy that the rest of her family had a sweet release

thankfully texas will finish him off
To the people advocating the death penalty or torture, wtf? Since when de we regress to such a primitive state? Just because someone else has carried out such horrific crimes doesn't mean we have to sink to their way of thinking.
Reply 12
Original post by pjm600
That's absolutely sick. Disgusting.

A civilised society does not cause as much suffering as possible to people.

lol okay mate what do you want? welcome to the real world, texas will execute this pig.

so you want taxpayers to pay for this monsters food, shelter, bedding, leisure activities (for the rest of his long life)? or maybe you want him to be rehabilitated???
Reply 13
Original post by mynameisntbobk
To the people advocating the death penalty or torture, wtf? Since when de we regress to such a primitive state? Just because someone else has carried out such horrific crimes doesn't mean we have to sink to their way of thinking.

yeah americans should feed him, clothe him, pay hundreds of thousands in healthcare for this monster
Reply 14
Surprise surprise, it is in America.
Original post by ESPORTIVA
yeah americans should feed him, clothe him, pay hundreds of thousands in healthcare for this monster

Or maybe the Americans should work to rehabilitate the man instead of viewing him as a lost cause.
Reply 16
Or maybe the Americans should work to rehabilitate the man instead of viewing him as a lost cause.

just as i suspected liberals want this man walking free.

yeah **** the four kids, and their parents! its their fault! they deserve to be dead, they must have pushed that man to do this!

imagine that kill 6 human beings and you are free!

why is the worse the crime.......the more liberals try to set you free...............

thank god texas will kill this pig, i hope it hurts
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17

lol you know the girl who he shot in the head and survived? i wonder she would think about that........rehabilitating him
lol okay mate what do you want? welcome to the real world, texas will execute this pig.

so you want taxpayers to pay for this monsters food, shelter, bedding, leisure activities (for the rest of his long life)? or maybe you want him to be rehabilitated???

In the USA executing someone costs more than life in prison.
just as i suspected liberals want this man walking free.

yeah **** the four kids, and their parents! its their fault! they deserve to be dead, they must have pushed that man to do this!

imagine that kill 6 human beings and you are free!

why is the worse the crime.......the more liberals try to set you free...............

thank god texas will kill this pig, i hope it hurts

Who said they wanted him to walk free?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending