Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get a girlfriend ?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im at uni going into my final year, and its been a while since I have been in a relationship however what are the top tips to get girlfriend. Tbf I was thinking it may be a bit difficult in my third year at uni as everyone will be researching for their dissertations ect. But I have been trying, I talk to a lot of girls but I dont seem to click with that many, theres one im crushing on now and she seems to be drifting apart from me.

But like I said what do I do ? Just wait ? This waiting time is sure taking a while I was just thinking the right girl will walk into my life eventually, but this is taking its time. I just want someone to be as close as I was with my ex partner.

Can you fall in love twice ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    Im at uni going into my final year, and its been a while since I have been in a relationship however what are the top tips to get girlfriend. Tbf I was thinking it may be a bit difficult in my third year at uni as everyone will be researching for their dissertations ect. But I have been trying, I talk to a lot of girls but I dont seem to click with that many, theres one im crushing on now and she seems to be drifting apart from me.

But like I said what do I do ? Just wait ? This waiting time is sure taking a while I was just thinking the right girl will walk into my life eventually, but its taking the pi*s waiting. I just want someone to be as close as I was with my ex partner.

Thanks
    try and talk more to your crush

ReputationRep:
    ^^ am not gay but thought I need to say its cute to see this forum haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkysbum)
    ^^ am not gay but thought I need to say its cute to see this forum haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why is it so cute and which forum ? Or did you mean my post
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Don't just wait. Nothing will happen. When you meet a girl you might be into, flirt, show her you're interested, ask her to meet up with you. Be confident enough to take risks (don't play it too safe).

ReputationRep:
    You need to put in work , flirt alot , ask her on a date quite early on , be upfront etc.

Confidence is key as miser has mentioned , its probably one of the most valuable attributes in a man .

ReputationRep:
    The post ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Be forward. Ask her out, flirt with her.
    Yes, I think you can fall in love twice.

ReputationRep:

But like I said what do I do ? Just wait ? This waiting time is sure taking a while I was just thinking the right girl will walk into my life eventually, but this is taking its time. I just want someone to be as close as I was with my ex partner.

Thanks
    Have lots of sex, see which ones stick around.

That's what I always did, seemed to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkysbum)
    The post ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why is it cute ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Don't just wait. Nothing will happen. When you meet a girl you might be into, flirt, show her you're interested, ask her to meet up with you. Be confident enough to take risks (don't play it too safe).
    This is probably the best advice, but it's the hardest thing to actually do.

OP, are you getting laid though? Do you have one-night stands? Or are you one of those guys that doesn't know how to talk/flirt with women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    This is probably the best advice, but it's the hardest thing to actually do.

OP, are you getting laid though? Do you have one-night stands? Or are you one of those guys that doesn't know how to talk/flirt with women?
    No I dont go around having sex. However I do what the previous post said, if I like a girl I will go and talk/flirt get her number but what it is me and the girls dont always "click" thats the probelm. Thats what I meant about waiting for the right one, you know put in effort but dont just sit there dreaming and waiting for Miss.Perfect to walk by.

ReputationRep:
    No I dont go around having sex. However I do what the previous post said, if I like a girl I will go and talk/flirt get her number but what it is me and the girls dont always "click" thats the probelm. Thats what I meant about waiting for the right one, you know put in effort but dont just sit there dreaming and waiting for Miss.Perfect to walk by.

You've answered your own question.

The clicking happens after the ****ing.

ReputationRep:
    You can't get a girlfriend it's impossible

ReputationRep:
    get your **** out and smack it on her ugly face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    You've answered your own question.

The clicking happens after the ****ing.
    A bit stupid though just having sex for the sake of it ? It should actually mean something emotional as well as physical and the girls who just stick around for sex are not exactly worth it, sex should occur in a commited relationship.

ReputationRep:
    A bit stupid though just having sex for the sake of it ? It should actually mean something emotional as well as physical and the girls who just stick around for sex are not exactly worth it, sex should occur in a commited relationship.

I'm not surprised you can't get a girlfriend with this kind of unpleasant attitude.

Not exactly worth it? Too good for you, matey.

ReputationRep:
    Up, up, down, down, L, R, L, R, B, A, start

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    Hey there! Well I'm new to this so I'm a bit unsure as to how this works but I'll give it a go! Feel special this my first activity on here!

Well to answer your question, you can fall in love twice...I have and the second time is usually better than the first! Waiting doesn't help though! As a girl, I can tell you that we LOVE it when we get that extra bit of attention from someone, so I would advise you to spend more time with your crush, take her out for a meal but don't make it awkward or seem too pushy! It'll do the opposite and we don't want that! But food and gifts are the key to a girls heart haha, and affection of course!

ReputationRep:
    Get your career first.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.