The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Paranoid much bro
Reply 2
It depends on the girl, personally I would control myself as much as I could
Reply 3
Bet you would cheat if lad who good looking tried banging you.
What's the difference with being on holiday than being at home? Drink is drink. If they were happy to cheat on holiday, I don't see why they wouldn't at home, too. There are no excuses for it.
Reply 5
Because no one will find out abroad. No of the guys mates ect. 98 percent of them would open there legs for a vodka and coke.
Original post by Nixon1
Girls would you cheat if went on holiday, would you still no what doing when drinking ect..... as thats how you can make mistake sometimes thats the worry for me. I think all girls on girls holidays cheat and sleep with loads of guys.

Bit of a generalisation...

Also, there's no difference between going out at home and going out abroad in terms of "knowing what you're doing", so the girls cheating abroad probably wouldn't think twice about doing it at home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bumblebee342
Bit of a generalisation...

Also, there's no difference between going out at home and going out abroad in terms of "knowing what you're doing", so the girls cheating abroad probably wouldn't think twice about doing it at home

Posted from TSR Mobile

knowing what youre going

explain.
Reply 8
No I wouldn't though I don't have any 'girl friends' to go on holiday with so I would just go with my bf anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trustmeimlying1
knowing what youre going

explain.

I was referring to what the original post says about girls knowing what they're doing when they're drinking...

If a girl "loses control" (I personally think that's bull) of her thoughts/judgement/whatever when she drinks, won't it happen regardless of where she is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Most girls will cheat on holiday and here, they just love cock, they cant get enough of it and they will spread legs for a vodka and coke, they dont have no respect these days, them days have gone my friends.
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa m8
Original post by bumblebee342
I was referring to what the original post says about girls knowing what they're doing when they're drinking...

If a girl "loses control" (I personally think that's bull) of her thoughts/judgement/whatever when she drinks, won't it happen regardless of where she is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they do...

I mean once..I completely forget half my night...but it wouldve been rape at that stage if anything happened...

I dont think drink is an excuse ....
Err... No. I for one on the other end of the spectrum (in a very bad way) I.e. I'm single and for freaked when I thought a guy wanted to grind on me in a Spanish club. One of my friends is in a two year relationship and didn't even think to cheat.
Reply 14
Girls drink then cheat all time. Every girl cheats when drinking dont be fooled guys.
Original post by Nixon1
Because no one will find out abroad. No of the guys mates ect. 98 percent of them would open there legs for a vodka and coke.

How would no one find out? All of their friends would know that they're sleeping with other people. Yeah, they'd probably not say anything, but they would still know. I'm sure people do it and they also do it while at home, too. Being drunk and on holiday is the worst excuse. People need to learn to control themselves.
Reply 16
Girls have no self control when drinking mate. Thats the sad thing.
Wtf, no. Mate you are paranoid as **** with some of the things you are saying.
Original post by Nixon1
Girls drink then cheat all time. Every girl cheats when drinking dont be fooled guys.

lol troll much?
Reply 19
Majority of girls when clubbing at home or abroad cheat when drinking, they just cant help it no self control. Ashame

Latest

Trending

Trending