Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So who else has confirmed their place in Cambridge halls? Just thought it would be nice to have a consolidated place to talk about Cambridge Halls and all that.

ReputationRep:
    I put Cambridge down as my first choice and I already have an unconditional offer but I haven't heard anything yet, I'm really panicking now! Ahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaz_Honey)
    I put Cambridge down as my first choice and I already have an unconditional offer but I haven't heard anything yet, I'm really panicking now! Ahahaha!
    As did I, I got a reply yesterday and just paid the £100 deposit. Did you check your junk email? Thats where mine was!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I checked my junk folder! I'm panicking a little bit now haha! I emailed mmu and they said that they're sorting through it all now, so I should now withen the next few weeks. Fingers crossed I got Cambridge did you go see them on the open day?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I checked my junk folder! I'm panicking a little bit now haha! I emailed mmu and they said that they're sorting through it all now, so I should now withen the next few weeks. Fingers crossed I got Cambridge did you go see them on the open day?
    Yeah, went to Cambridge on the open day, not the nicest of places but it will do! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toplel)
    Yeah, went to Cambridge on the open day, not the nicest of places but it will do! How about you?
    Just checked my emails and I got a place in the Cambridge halls! Yay! Yeah I checked them out on the open day, I thought the same, not the nicest of places but it will do I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people, I don't really care what my room looks like! Can't wait, I'm so excited to move in!

ReputationRep:
    Just checked my emails and I got a place in the Cambridge halls! Yay! Yeah I checked them out on the open day, I thought the same, not the nicest of places but it will do I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people, I don't really care what my room looks like! Can't wait, I'm so excited to move in!
    Excellent, congratulations. Might see you around then !

ReputationRep:
    So who else has confirmed their place in Cambridge halls? Just thought it would be nice to have a consolidated place to talk about Cambridge Halls and all that.
    just checked my e-mails in Cambridge as well cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy1995!)
    just checked my e-mails in Cambridge as well cant wait
    Congratz! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Congratz! What are you studying?
    Law what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Law what about you?
    Digital Media/Marketing

ReputationRep:
    Digital Media/Marketing
    my friend is doing that also at MMU but hasn't heard about accommodation yet, he's hoping he gets in as doesn't want to live at home but lives close to the uni ?

ReputationRep:
    my friend is doing that also at MMU but hasn't heard about accommodation yet, he's hoping he gets in as doesn't want to live at home but lives close to the uni ?
    Oh cool, so there are actually more people than me and a couple of others doing it!

I actually live within the 25 mile radius (about 9 miles away from uni), but I'm not able to commute which means I pretty much needed to live in accommodation, which I was accepted into about 2 months ago. I think it's very difficult to get into accommodation if you live within 25 miles unless you have a very good reason.

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, so there are actually more people than me and a couple of others doing it!

I actually live within the 25 mile radius (about 9 miles away from uni), but I'm not able to commute which means I pretty much needed to live in accommodation, which I was accepted into about 2 months ago. I think it's very difficult to get into accommodation if you live within 25 miles unless you have a very good reason.
    ya he knows just hoping and also looking at private wants the uni experience so doesn't really wants to stay at home, haven't found anyone doing law living in Cambridge yet.

ReputationRep:
    ya he knows just hoping and also looking at private wants the uni experience so doesn't really wants to stay at home, haven't found anyone doing law living in Cambridge yet.
    Ya, I've heard good things about some of the private halls, I'm sure he'll be fine!

I was talking to someone earlier who was doing law and living in Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Law and living in Cambridge!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.