Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

East Asians are historic enemies of Americans Watch

ReputationRep:
    Something very important to keep in mind historically. The USA has been at war with 4 East Asian countries in 100 years, in the previous century. That had been a century of continuous war against East Asians and domestically they do everything in their power to discriminate against East Asian men in particular and especially make them seem like perpetual foreigners/inferior humans. You can see this on forums, Americans are always the first to call other races inferior first, a lot of the time it is Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese men to get derided as being 'genetically inferior' and 'foreign'. The systemic/structural racial discrimination they face in the USA is nothing short of disgusting.

There are so many forms of structural racism in the USA such as:
    ● Anti-Asian racism is completely acceptable. To them, making chink eyes, speaking "ching chong" is just a joke and Asians are
    over-reacting when they're justifiably upset.

● Asian being bullied in school. Studies show that 54% of Asian kids get bullied one or more of physical, mental, emotional.The
    national average is 20%. Crazier is that, we get bullied more than gays do.

● Asians needing higher grades than others to get into universities
    ● Asians are overlooked for promotions
    ● Asians are often laid off first
    ● Asians are less likely to land a job with better qualifications.
    ● Asians are given the grunt work
    ● Asian men are ridiculed openly
    ● Asian women get hit on with racist sexist stereotypes
    ● White hate crimes against Asians (but especially against Blacks) are routinely dismissed by courts or given wrist slap charges
    ● Police brutality against Asians (but especially against Blacks) are routinely dismissed by courts or given wrist slap charges

East Asians are real enemies along with the obvious middle eastern states, even to the present day geopolitically.

Look at this list of wars. You'll notice a they are all Asian! The USA would not even have entered WW2 had it not been for their Asian enemies in (infamously) the Pearl Harbour incident! Hitler? They did not really care enough to fight Hitler directly. Japan (yes, Asians!) were the real enemies to Americans in WW2.

Philippine–American War: 1899–1902.
    Pacific War (WW2 against Japan) : 1941 – 1945
    Korean War: 1950 – 1953
    Vietnam War (which also took place in Laos and Cambodia geographically): 1955 – 1975

Asian Americans need to wake up to this fact that they are not friends, they never have been friends or countrymen. They have slaughtered these people in their homelands and they cannot tell the difference between those Asians and American Asians. To the typical American ignorant fool they are all the same. Think about it this way, if your relatives have fought wars against Asians (from a white person's perspective) would you feel happy knowing an Asian man is living a good life in the USA and dating the women in the USA? No, you'd want to eliminate him as a threat from the genepool (i.e. stop them breeding with any women at all) because your white relatives/family friends have died fighting them for 100 years. This is what is fundamentally lacking in Americans in general... historical awareness.

ReputationRep:
    Native or non-native yanks?

ReputationRep:
    OP, I wish I can give a green rep but I've ran out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    Native or non-native yanks?
    White American Yanks especially, but in general, all Yanks (apart from East Asians themselves obviously) tend to hate East Asians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Almasy)
    White American Yanks especially, but in general, all Yanks (apart from East Asians themselves obviously) tend to hate East Asians.
    I wholeheartedly agree Just look at the Daily Fail news website and probably every day there will be at least one negative article about Chinese/Chinese people. Some of the readers comments are so racist that I can't believe the Daily Fail moderators let them through! Probs racist themselves and too stupid to realise. They wouldn't dare let even the most minor comment about Africans tho! Racist double standards means they are even worse! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    I wholeheartedly agree Just look at the Daily Fail news website and probably every day there will be at least one negative article about Chinese/Chinese people. Some of the readers comments are so racist that I can't believe the Daily Fail moderators let them through! Probs racist themselves and too stupid to realise. They wouldn't dare let even the most minor comment about Africans tho! Racist double standards means they are even worse! :mad:
    Tbh the UK is a liberal paradise compared to the UK/Australia. An East Asian (or any other minority here) can have a relatively normal and hassle free life. America? Barbaric mentalities that belong in Nazi Germany. The amount of racial eugenics talk that goes on in American mainstream forums is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Philippine–American War: 1899–1902.
    Pacific War (WW2 against Japan) : 1941 – 1945
    Korean War: 1950 – 1953
    Vietnam War (which also took place in Laos and Cambodia geographically): 1955 – 1975
    This list is *******s. Firstly America has been in other wars such as WWI which cost lots of American lives, as such America was understandably reluctant to enter another European war, which I why they stayed out of it for so long.

The Philippine Americna War I'll grant you, although it was over a century ago and the Geo-political landscape was very different.

Pacific War as you correctly said was caused by Pearl Harbour. The Japanese were not exactly saints in this war when they ordered thousands of their own people (civilians) to commit suicide than be in land that fell to America.

The Korean War was a United Nations operation. America simply provided the majority of soldiers and was to defend South Korea, North Korea is not exactly a beacon of freedom today is it?

The Vietnam War, granted this war was a complete and utter cluster****, it was however a Proxy war being fought between America and Russia that backed South and North Vietnam respectively. It was not Americans wanting to **** up and Asian country they wanted to stop the spread of Russian influence and they did this on many fronts. Vietnam is just the most famous example of everything going to ****.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the UK is a liberal paradise compared to the UK/Australia. An East Asian (or any other minority here) can have a relatively normal and hassle free life. America? Barbaric mentalities that belong in Nazi Germany. The amount of racial eugenics talk that goes on in American mainstream forums is amazing.
    Did you mean to say the US?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldie56)
    Did you mean to say the US?

Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    This list is *******s. Firstly America has been in other wars such as WWI which cost lots of American lives, as such America was understandably reluctant to enter another European war, which I why they stayed out of it for so long.

The Philippine Americna War I'll grant you, although it was over a century ago and the Geo-political landscape was very different.

Pacific War as you correctly said was caused by Pearl Harbour. The Japanese were not exactly saints in this war when they ordered thousands of their own people (civilians) to commit suicide than be in land that fell to America.

The Korean War was a United Nations operation. America simply provided the majority of soldiers and was to defend South Korea, North Korea is not exactly a beacon of freedom today is it?

The Vietnam War, granted this war was a complete and utter cluster****, it was however a Proxy war being fought between America and Russia that backed South and North Vietnam respectively. It was not Americans wanting to **** up and Asian country they wanted to stop the spread of Russian influence and they did this on many fronts. Vietnam is just the most famous example of everything going to ****.
    Have you heard of American atrocities in Vietnam? What they say and what they do are entirely different things.

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard of American atrocities in Vietnam? What they say and what they do are entirely different things.
    I'm not saying that America didn't commit atrocities in Vietnam. I fully acknowledge that they did, what I'm saying is that didn't just decide to deploy troops there because they hated east asians. They hated the Russians, that is why I said it was a "proxy war" the war was between USSR and the USA with vietnam being the victim in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    I'm not saying that America didn't commit atrocities in Vietnam. I fully acknowledge that they did, what I'm saying is that didn't just decide to deploy troops there because they hated east asians. They hated the Russians, that is why I said it was a "proxy war" the war was between USSR and the USA with vietnam being the victim in the middle.
    Well, they obviously respected Viets enough to totally destroy their country and commit vast atrocities. Such actions suggest that they saw Viets as subhumans not even worth being enemies but instead chess pieces to be bombed and raped. And indeed, the impression I get of how Americans talk about Asians is very much of this nature. They are the most racist people in the world in terms of their arrogance regarding their 'racial superiority'.

ReputationRep:
    Well, they obviously respected Viets enough to totally destroy their country and commit vast atrocities. Such actions suggest that they saw Viets as subhumans not even worth being enemt ies but instead chess pieces to be bombed and raped. And indeed, the impression I get of how Americans talk about Asians is very much of this nature. They are the most racist people in the world in terms of their arrogance regarding their 'racial superiority'.
    Isn't there a problem with the assertion that Americans claim racial superiority? I mean, we're not really a race. As far as Asians being the target of systemic discrimination that's not true and, I might say really a stupid thing to say. Are they ridiculed? YES. And I would say to any Asians that are offended by this ridicule, "Get used to it, and welcome to the world of the white man." Asians have shown themselves to be hardworking citizens, academically high achievers and possessors of those qualities that make for a dominant social class. I don't enjoy referring to things in racial terms but the white man has been putting up with this crap since the 60's. So get used to it Asians. From here on out your not going to be able to do anything right in the eyes of a victim dominated, I-deserve-it-just-for-being-alive society. If your truly offended by what you see now, just wait until the T.V. sit-coms get a-hold of you. It's lonely at the top.

ReputationRep:
    OP fails to realise that 100% of the examples he has cited demonstrate the U.S. was allied to East Asians.

Actually, I think branding the entirety of "East Asians" as one ethnic group just undermines your own argument because by definition it fails to accommodate the ethnic fractures within East Asia which has been the source of conflict for centuries.

ReputationRep:
    African-Americans and Korean-Americans have a particular animosity

ReputationRep:
    I disagree. Asians by far, are treated much better than other ethnic groups in the U.S.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting from the historical POV

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.