Something very important to keep in mind historically. The USA has been at war with 4 East Asian countries in 100 years, in the previous century. That had been a century of continuous war against East Asians and domestically they do everything in their power to discriminate against East Asian men in particular and especially make them seem like perpetual foreigners/inferior humans. You can see this on forums, Americans are always the first to call other races inferior first, a lot of the time it is Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese men to get derided as being 'genetically inferior' and 'foreign'. The systemic/structural racial discrimination they face in the USA is nothing short of disgusting.
There are so many forms of structural racism in the USA such as:
● Anti-Asian racism is completely acceptable. To them, making chink eyes, speaking "ching chong" is just a joke and Asians are
over-reacting when they're justifiably upset.
● Asian being bullied in school. Studies show that 54% of Asian kids get bullied one or more of physical, mental, emotional.The
national average is 20%. Crazier is that, we get bullied more than gays do.
● Asians needing higher grades than others to get into universities
● Asians are overlooked for promotions
● Asians are often laid off first
● Asians are less likely to land a job with better qualifications.
● Asians are given the grunt work
● Asian men are ridiculed openly
● Asian women get hit on with racist sexist stereotypes
● White hate crimes against Asians (but especially against Blacks) are routinely dismissed by courts or given wrist slap charges
● Police brutality against Asians (but especially against Blacks) are routinely dismissed by courts or given wrist slap charges
East Asians are real enemies along with the obvious middle eastern states, even to the present day geopolitically.
Look at this list of wars. You'll notice a they are all Asian! The USA would not even have entered WW2 had it not been for their Asian enemies in (infamously) the Pearl Harbour incident! Hitler? They did not really care enough to fight Hitler directly. Japan (yes, Asians!) were the real enemies to Americans in WW2.
Philippine–American War: 1899–1902.
Pacific War (WW2 against Japan) : 1941 – 1945
Korean War: 1950 – 1953
Vietnam War (which also took place in Laos and Cambodia geographically): 1955 – 1975
Asian Americans need to wake up to this fact that they are not friends, they never have been friends or countrymen. They have slaughtered these people in their homelands and they cannot tell the difference between those Asians and American Asians. To the typical American ignorant fool they are all the same. Think about it this way, if your relatives have fought wars against Asians (from a white person's perspective) would you feel happy knowing an Asian man is living a good life in the USA and dating the women in the USA? No, you'd want to eliminate him as a threat from the genepool (i.e. stop them breeding with any women at all) because your white relatives/family friends have died fighting them for 100 years. This is what is fundamentally lacking in Americans in general... historical awareness.
Native or non-native yanks?
OP fails to realise that 100% of the examples he has cited demonstrate the U.S. was allied to East Asians.
Actually, I think branding the entirety of "East Asians" as one ethnic group just undermines your own argument because by definition it fails to accommodate the ethnic fractures within East Asia which has been the source of conflict for centuries.
I disagree. Asians by far, are treated much better than other ethnic groups in the U.S.
Interesting from the historical POV