Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My ex still checks my twitter, what does that mean? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Long story short: Together for 18 months, he met someone else, cheated on me for a month, then treated me like **** and pointed out my flaws for a week then dumped me by text, said he didn't care about me anymore. The dumping happened about a month and a half ago. Him and the girl he met are together now.

I went on his blog today for the first time in about a month and saw that he had made a rude post about a Tweet of mine. So obviously he is still regularly checking my Twitter page despite the fact he doesn't have Twitter himself.

If he no longer cared about me or wanted anything to do with me why would he be doing this?

(I know what you're thinking, 'Well why are you checking his blog?'. It was a momentary relapse, I'm still in pain from the break-up and I do still love him so yeah, I was just curious and I suppose I'm a bit of a masochist. I'd never get back with him though in a million years)

ReputationRep:
    He's just curious.

ReputationRep:
    He loves you and regrets ending the relationship and he can't stop thinking about you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue-Shoes)
    He loves you and regrets ending the relationship and he can't stop thinking about you.
    I'm about 98% certain that this is sarcasm...

ReputationRep:
    Its curiosity. I check my ex's twitter for no reason tbh. I'm over him, I don't think about him like that, but occasionally I'm curious to know what's going on.

ReputationRep:
    Probably being egged on by the current girlfriend to prove he doesn't care about you anymore.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely say curiosity. I scroll through ex's pages who I don't care about in the slightest, just because I wanna see what they're doing now…. In the same way I scroll through really old friends' pages.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.