Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Applied for the trigon halls, but I've heard there are 3 blocks (A,B and C) and A is not very nice?? Does anyone know if the rooms in all 3 blocks are pretty much the same because otherwise I'm worried, I would like a half decent room haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mia2405)
    Applied for the trigon halls, but I've heard there are 3 blocks (A,B and C) and A is not very nice?? Does anyone know if the rooms in all 3 blocks are pretty much the same because otherwise I'm worried, I would like a half decent room haha.
    Hope that isn't true, i'm in block A, going to be gutted if it's not as good as I have seen... They seem to have looked after the main build though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danledge95)
    Hope that isn't true, i'm in block A, going to be gutted if it's not as good as I have seen... They seem to have looked after the main build though!
    forgot I had even started this thread!! Im in block A too but don't worry, I spoke to some people I knew who have stayed in the trigon this year, and they said theres only 10 flats in block A, so it is small but its better because everyone gets to know each other due to it being so small, whereas in the bigger blocks, you'll see a new face everyday. Also, the rooms have to be pretty much the same, I guess it will only vary a little depending on how many are in your flat! So I'm not stressing anymore haha

ReputationRep:
    What is your flat? And i'm looking forwards to it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    whaaaat ive had a look round, I have an unconditional offer and trigon was my 1st choice. theyre all really nice, just smaller flats I think? does nyone know any facebook groups or anything for trigon, this is the first thing ive seen? I thought trigon was one of the most popular aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahm11)
    whaaaat ive had a look round, I have an unconditional offer and trigon was my 1st choice. theyre all really nice, just smaller flats I think? does nyone know any facebook groups or anything for trigon, this is the first thing ive seen? I thought trigon was one of the most popular aswell?
    sorrrry I've only just read this! Have you found them yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.