Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have a room at Trinity Hall George Street. I would of been going into second year but have decided to quit. I need to get someone to take over my room otherwise i will have to keep paying for it which i can not afford. If you are interested can you let me know i need to get rid of it as soon as possible. If you want pictures or details of the room just email me thanks. My email address in [email protected]. Thanks
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.