The Student Room Group

When does the yearly general allowance expire/reset?

Hello,

I am given a specific amount of general allowance that is allocated to certain things related to my disability (extra printing resources, non syllabus books etc)

I'm just wondering when this expires and resets for the next academic year? I ask because exams took quite a toll on me, meaning I didn't get around to sending off for any of my reimbursements till now. Earlier in the year I was reimbursed for a couple of things, but around June I intended on sending off for one or two last things but never got around to it.

Would it be too late to do this now as we're in July? Or does the academic year general allowance budget not expire/reset itself till September?

Hopefully what I'm asking makes sense!

Thanks for the help. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Himeros
Hello,

I am given a specific amount of general allowance that is allocated to certain things related to my disability (extra printing resources, non syllabus books etc)

I'm just wondering when this expires and resets for the next academic year? I ask because exams took quite a toll on me, meaning I didn't get around to sending off for any of my reimbursements till now. Earlier in the year I was reimbursed for a couple of things, but around June I intended on sending off for one or two last things but never got around to it.

Would it be too late to do this now as we're in July? Or does the academic year general allowance budget not expire/reset itself till September?

Hopefully what I'm asking makes sense!

Thanks for the help. :smile:

It normally ends when your academic year does, and starts again when it re-starts.

Quick Reply

Latest