Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    To all Oreo addicts!!! Have you tried making your own Oreo milkshakes... I think the recipes on the internet, but basically you have a pack of Oreos, a tub of vanilla ice cream and some milk. Blend them together and there you go... But always put in more Oreos than it says
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    I've never made my own Oreo milkshake, but I've sampled a few others have made and they were amazing! Worth trying at home!

ReputationRep:
    I have got to stop using the Urban Dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ie%20Milkshake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlelm)
    I've never made my own Oreo milkshake, but I've sampled a few others have made and they were amazing! Worth trying at home!
    :sexface:

How did that go down?

ReputationRep:
    I love anything Oreo based. Oreo milkshakes are really good but have you ever tried making an Oreo cheesecake? Trust me you will not regret making one!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STARFLEET)
    I have got to stop using the Urban Dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ie%20Milkshake
    *cries* I wish I could unread that :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe5453)
    I love anything Oreo based. Oreo milkshakes are really good but have you ever tried making an Oreo cheesecake? Trust me you will not regret making one!
    I don't love cheesecake, but will have to try that one

ReputationRep:
    Might have to buy some oreos tonight to make milkshake.

ReputationRep:
    mmm, this making me wanting to make one

ReputationRep:

check this Oreo ice-cream cake.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Recently made an Oreo shake where I removed the cream, blended it with peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.

It came out really good
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I make oreo milkshakes quite often, they're really delicious. Sometimes add a banana too

ReputationRep:
    I despise all of you for making me want an oreo milkshake! Especially Alfissti for mentioning PB! Now I'll have to get one. Well, when the sun comes up where I am.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.