Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where can i find the international entry requirements for undergraduate? I could manage to find only for medicine and dentistry (http://www.abdn.ac.uk/smd/medicine/i...quirements.php). But when I go to the other schools and click entry requirements, there's no international requirements option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecro)
    Where can i find the international entry requirements for undergraduate? I could manage to find only for medicine and dentistry (http://www.abdn.ac.uk/smd/medicine/i...quirements.php). But when I go to the other schools and click entry requirements, there's no international requirements option.
    Look at the course on UCAS. Then entry requirements and it should tell you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecro)
    Try here. Just click on the other subject headers down the left hand side for more requirements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Try here. Just click on the other subject headers down the left hand side for more requirements.
    That doesn't help at all, because I've already knew about that and there isn't written anything about the requirements for my country. Also, I wrote them an email and still no anwers. And I checked the Entry requirements at UCAS and there's also nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecro)
    That doesn't help at all, because I've already knew about that and there isn't written anything about the requirements for my country. Also, I wrote them an email and still no anwers. And I checked the Entry requirements at UCAS and there's also nothing.
    Ring the university tomorrow morning and ask?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, guys, could you perhaps help me out?
    I'm an EU citizen outside if the UK, but I really want to get into a Scottish university and I'm applying for Law and International Relations/Politics and only the following universities offer that: Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Dundee, Glasgow, Stirling, Strathclyde. I hear that Scottish universities are more prone to accepting fee-paying students, but since I am not, would that hinder my chances? I'm in the IB program, btw. Could you guys suggest which universities are the likeliest and the least likeliest to accept someone like me? My number one choices are Aberdeen and Edinburgh, and the rest I want to apply just to make sure I get in, so I also need to know which universities I'm pretty much guaranteed to get into. Thanks, guys, this website is really useful! ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilia9)
    I'm an EU citizen outside if the UK, but I really want to get into a Scottish university and I'm applying for Law and International Relations/Politics and only the following universities offer that: Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Dundee, Glasgow, Stirling, Strathclyde. I hear that Scottish universities are more prone to accepting fee-paying students, but since I am not, would that hinder my chances? I'm in the IB program, btw. Could you guys suggest which universities are the likeliest and the least likeliest to accept someone like me? My number one choices are Aberdeen and Edinburgh, and the rest I want to apply just to make sure I get in, so I also need to know which universities I'm pretty much guaranteed to get into. Thanks, guys, this website is really useful! ^^
    I don't know if that would hinder your chances, but if you have good grades I'd say you have a good chance of getting accepted. I'm a EU citizen outside the UK as well and I received an offer from Strathclyde already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilia9)
    I'm a EU non UK citizen and I applied to Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Stirling, Strathclyde and Dundee. I have heard that as well that since we don't pay fees, we are less likely to get accepted. However, I'm not sure if that's true or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.