Turn on thread page Beta

Pickles-Love 'em or hate 'em? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Pickles-Love 'em or hate 'em?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Pickles-Love 'em or hate 'em?
    Normally i hate them, but sometimes i do like em. Never can be bothered to take em out though, too much like hard work

ReputationRep:
    What's the relationship thing got to do with anything? (CHAT alert) Is it a matter of etiquette to pick out bits of your food?

ReputationRep:
    Na-HA! The last time i had one (about 5 years ago) I asked for it plain No pickles to pick out or leave in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    What's the date got to do with anything? Is it a matter of etiquette to pick out bits of your food?
    If a guy I was seeing went to McDonalds with me and picked out the pickles, I'd not only dump him I'd slit his throat.

Pickles are like the best thing in the world.....it offends me if they are wasted

ReputationRep:
    If a guy I was seeing went to McDonalds with me and picked out the pickles, I'd not only dump him I'd slit his throat.

Pickles are like the best thing in the world.....it offends me if they are wasted
    maybe you should take that " how evil are you" test

ReputationRep:

You could always ask to have them once he'd taken them out. How romantic... sat in a smelly McDonalds with him lovingly putting his gherkins onto your burger.

ReputationRep:
    It's just like one of those questions you ask possible partners.

marmite,
    George W. Bush
    Pickles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    maybe you should take that " how evil are you" test
    I already did I'm certificate rated R18 (Available only in sex shops) and Pure Evil

ReputationRep:
    One of the first questions I asked my boyfriend:

Are you a cat or dog person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    You could always ask to have them once he'd taken them out. How romantic... sat in a smelly McDonalds with him lovingly putting his gherkins onto your burger.
    it's not the same then. They are second hand pickles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Yes
    No
    Yes

Are we a match?
    Marmite is sick

ReputationRep:
    Obviously we know which he is now!

*hides*
    LOL that was good.

ReputationRep:
    it's not the same then. They are second hand pickles.
    WHen I used to have burgers I asked for them not to be put on. How about asking for my portion next time you go? I quite liked relish on my burger the other day (home-made!). That has little bits of pickle in doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    if you have crap in your burger youd take it out

ReputationRep:
    I'll take that as a no.

I once ate an entire jar of marmite 'raw' for a dare.
    I did the same when I was little. Most of it ended up round my face. My mum came in to find me crying and she washed off all the marmite and my face looked "just like it had been scrubbed raw". I still can't get enough of the stuff, though .

I HATE it when my bf has eating peanut butter. <wretches>

ReputationRep:
    *Stamps foot*

I don't like this thread name, it gives TOO much away!!!! You want to leave the punters wanting more!

ReputationRep:
    *Stamps foot*

I don't like this thread name, it gives TOO much away!!!! You want to leave the punters wanting more!
    <evil eyes>

YOU LIKE IT. It is useful and polite forum behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    <evil eyes>

YOU LIKE IT. It is useful and polite forum behaviour.
    No most ambiguous threads are FUN! And that's the point it makes people read them!

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    *boycotts own thread*

It's that EVIL big brother again...grrrrr

(I am sorry I think I have PMS)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.