username418231
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey

I am seriously considering starting my own business.

I am thinking of starting an online shop full of a variety of nail polish brands but I don't know where to begin or exactly how to start.

I know that starting a business is a lot of work.

Any tips?
TheDboyAi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, i just saw your post , and Im thinking of starting my own on-line business too since its summer time now, I'd say you'd have to decide what you like and know will sell well, for me im thinking of selling electronics
YouniqueCherry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry this message is so late, but if you are still planning to start your own business then PM me and I will help you as much as I can. I just need confirmation that you are still planning to do this. If you have already strated then congratulations
kennyize
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Advice.....LEARN ADVERTISING!!!!
jambojim97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Perhaps e cigarettes/ e liquids are a good market to go for? But nail polish might work...
katienelsonj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I started a business named www.stylefierce.co.uk during my International Fashion degree at the University. What I did was to use the many resources the University offered as an advantage e.g. photography, videography and knowledge from tutors who had previously started a business. Many schools and Universities even have funding in place for new businesses and if they don't, they can help you to find the right funding.If you want to start a business you will need to plan your time effectively and if you are studying courses that are related to your business e.g. accounting, then you can use these courses to plan your business.
nikiska
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys, if you need tips and help with training let me know privatly and i will rely to you/.
Ebaysass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katienelsonj)
I started a business named www.stylefierce.co.uk during my International Fashion degree at the University. What I did was to use the many resources the University offered as an advantage e.g. photography, videography and knowledge from tutors who had previously started a business. Many schools and Universities even have funding in place for new businesses and if they don't, they can help you to find the right funding.If you want to start a business you will need to plan your time effectively and if you are studying courses that are related to your business e.g. accounting, then you can use these courses to plan your business.
how did you set up your own website?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.6%
No (154)
74.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed