Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Ashley and I will be in Park Villas, Grace Block!
    I am 20 and I will be studying a 4 year sandwich course in Computer Games Design at the University of Gloucestershire!!! Anybody else starting in September at Gloucester??!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm starting at Francis Close Hall in September studying Psychology.
    Your degree sounds amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! So does yours! I love Psychology, very interesting you excited? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad there are some mature students I'm 21, I'll be studying English Literature and staying in St. Mary's come September.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm 19 and will be starting at Francis close Hall studying Biology
    Glad someone made this thread as I'll be moving alone and would love to get to know someone before hand

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm Sammy and I will be studying Business and Marketing Management and is looking to find anyone else on my course?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Annabel and I'm 20, I'm studying geography and staying at hardwick halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Tom, 19, and I'm in St. Georges. Studying Geography at Francis Close Hall campus

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im Kayleigh. Ill be studying Accounting and financial management in September Ill be staying in Merrowdown Annexe

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Imo, I am 18. I will be starting at Francis Close hall to do Early childhood Studies. I also don't know anyone at the University. i have been assigned to Pittville halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emah)
    Hey I'm 19 and will be starting at Francis close Hall studying Biology
    Glad someone made this thread as I'll be moving alone and would love to get to know someone before hand
    I'm studying biology too! you're the first person i've come across haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrietBrown)
    I'm studying biology too! you're the first person i've come across haha
    Omg you don't understand, I've been looking for someone too! I started to think I'm the only one starting the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emah)
    Omg you don't understand, I've been looking for someone too! I started to think I'm the only one starting the course
    Hahaha I know!! I haven't found anyone in my flat either, it's been an all round disaster haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrietBrown)
    Hahaha I know!! I haven't found anyone in my flat either, it's been an all round disaster haha
    Haha no don't worry everything will be sorted out there! I can't wait I've been literally buzzing with excitement for a week.

ReputationRep:
    I've just been accepted into Gloucestershire to study Television Production, Is anyone else trying to sort out their student finance and accommodation last minute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John_moss_93)
    I've just been accepted into Gloucestershire to study Television Production, Is anyone else trying to sort out their student finance and accommodation last minute?
    Hi, I sorted out student finance a while ago but I had to change the uni to gloucestershire and they're taking agessss to make the changes. As for accommodation I sorted it out last minute too, I was too late for halls so I sorted out private accommodation. Try the link the uni will send you glosstudentpad.com good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiii I'm also at Pittville!!! at the FCH campus studying religion philosophy and ethics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyraynsford)
    Hiya, I'm Sammy and I will be studying Business and Marketing Management and is looking to find anyone else on my course?
    HI Sammy! Looks like we'll be in the same course! Which halls are you in? I'm in Park villas, cooke block.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyRose_x)
    Hi, I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm starting at Francis Close Hall in September studying Psychology.
    Your degree sounds amazing!!
    Hey I am also going to be studying psychology!

ReputationRep:
    18 and studying multimedia web design. Accommodation in park villas in the dowty block

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.