2014 University of Gloucestershire First Years!

Watch
BellaVendome
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey everyone!
My name is Ashley and I will be in Park Villas, Grace Block!
I am 20 and I will be studying a 4 year sandwich course in Computer Games Design at the University of Gloucestershire!!! Anybody else starting in September at Gloucester??!!!

AmyRose_x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm starting at Francis Close Hall in September studying Psychology.
Your degree sounds amazing!!
BellaVendome
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks!! So does yours! I love Psychology, very interesting you excited? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
annemarie92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm so glad there are some mature students I'm 21, I'll be studying English Literature and staying in St. Mary's come September.
Emah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey I'm 19 and will be starting at Francis close Hall studying Biology
Glad someone made this thread as I'll be moving alone and would love to get to know someone before hand
sammyraynsford
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hiya, I'm Sammy and I will be studying Business and Marketing Management and is looking to find anyone else on my course?
AnnabelKate
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm Annabel and I'm 20, I'm studying geography and staying at hardwick halls

Posted from TSR Mobile
ThisIsTomAsh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, I'm Tom, 19, and I'm in St. Georges. Studying Geography at Francis Close Hall campus
kaylgard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, im Kayleigh. Ill be studying Accounting and financial management in September Ill be staying in Merrowdown Annexe
ImogenCarter
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I am Imo, I am 18. I will be starting at Francis Close hall to do Early childhood Studies. I also don't know anyone at the University. i have been assigned to Pittville halls.
HarrietBrown
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emah)
Hey I'm 19 and will be starting at Francis close Hall studying Biology
Glad someone made this thread as I'll be moving alone and would love to get to know someone before hand
I'm studying biology too! you're the first person i've come across haha
Emah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HarrietBrown)
I'm studying biology too! you're the first person i've come across haha
Omg you don't understand, I've been looking for someone too! I started to think I'm the only one starting the course
HarrietBrown
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emah)
Omg you don't understand, I've been looking for someone too! I started to think I'm the only one starting the course
Hahaha I know!! I haven't found anyone in my flat either, it's been an all round disaster haha
Emah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HarrietBrown)
Hahaha I know!! I haven't found anyone in my flat either, it's been an all round disaster haha
Haha no don't worry everything will be sorted out there! I can't wait I've been literally buzzing with excitement for a week.
John_moss_93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've just been accepted into Gloucestershire to study Television Production, Is anyone else trying to sort out their student finance and accommodation last minute?
Emah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by John_moss_93)
I've just been accepted into Gloucestershire to study Television Production, Is anyone else trying to sort out their student finance and accommodation last minute?
Hi, I sorted out student finance a while ago but I had to change the uni to gloucestershire and they're taking agessss to make the changes. As for accommodation I sorted it out last minute too, I was too late for halls so I sorted out private accommodation. Try the link the uni will send you glosstudentpad.com good luck!
remabegum23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hiiiii I'm also at Pittville!!! at the FCH campus studying religion philosophy and ethics!
Phoenix02
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sammyraynsford)
Hiya, I'm Sammy and I will be studying Business and Marketing Management and is looking to find anyone else on my course?
HI Sammy! Looks like we'll be in the same course! Which halls are you in? I'm in Park villas, cooke block.
Abbien6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AmyRose_x)
Hi, I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm starting at Francis Close Hall in September studying Psychology.
Your degree sounds amazing!!
Hey I am also going to be studying psychology!
Ryanz67
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
18 and studying multimedia web design. Accommodation in park villas in the dowty block

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (13)
14.94%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (17)
19.54%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.39%

Watched Threads