Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi me and a friend are looking for 2 people to fill our rooms in a very nice and affordable student house in North Road East, literally seconds away from the uni! We are moving due to having changed our courses after doing the first year and wanting to move back into halls with first years.

The rent is only £92 a week and you would be living with 3 girls and 3 guys, all very easy going and friendly!

Full details of the house can be found here: http://accommodationforstudents.com/...e.asp?id=79518

The rooms are both on the top floor of the house

Highlights include fiber optic broadband, 40 inch TV, all bills included in the rent, and a very nice secluded garden! You will also be entitled to receive £200 cashback on the first months rent!

Message me or reply to this thread if you are interested!

ReputationRep:
    Bump - still looking for two people to fill these rooms!

We have had several interested people none of whom are 100% decided/certain yet. If you want to register your interest let me know:

* If you are interested but NOT sure/certain you are coming to Plymouth let me know anyway and I will record your interest should the rooms not be taken by anyone who is certain about it

* If you are interested and are DEFINITELY coming to Plymouth next year you will be in first place to get the room(s) and I will be able to get in touch with our landlord and sort it all out right away

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.