Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Writtle College september 2014 - Accommodation thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting writtle college in sep 2014 and staying in Tabor 1 or 3 and studying Animal Management Zoo and Companion

will be nice to hear from anyone else attending?

ReputationRep:
    hey, im starting at Writtle in September 2014 as well, im studying the same course as you, im going to be living in Gill
    Im really nervous, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucylj1)
    hey, im starting at Writtle in September 2014 as well, im studying the same course as you, im going to be living in Gill
    Im really nervous, what about you?

hi, i'm pretty excited and worried at the same time, have you been to an open day yet?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have been to 3 open days, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    went to one back in November, knew I wanted to go there straight away, i'm more excited to be working with the reptiles more then anything else lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayleigh96)
    went to one back in November, knew I wanted to go there straight away, i'm more excited to be working with the reptiles more then anything else lol
    haha yeah, i just want to work with the animals instead of doing the work!! Do you want to get a career with reptiles then?

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah, i just want to work with the animals instead of doing the work!! Do you want to get a career with reptiles then?
    yeah i'm planning on becoming a zoo vet in the future, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm planning on becoming a zoo vet in the future, what about you?
    oh thats sounds good and i want to work with elephants somehow, like in a zoo and also go to Africa to do work experience in an elephant sanctuary

ReputationRep:
    oh thats sounds good and i want to work with elephants somehow, like in a zoo and also go to Africa to do work experience in an elephant sanctuary
    wow I absolutely love elephants, but I don't think I'd have the body strength to work with elephants I'm really short lol well 5ft4. Can not wait to start though only around 6 weeks left

ReputationRep:
    wow I absolutely love elephants, but I don't think I'd have the body strength to work with elephants I'm really short lol well 5ft4. Can not wait to start though only around 6 weeks left
    Haha well im shorter than you! i probably dont have the body strength either but still worth a try really! and yeah i know im actually sorta looking forward to it now, i think ive bought nearly everything i need!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha well im shorter than you! i probably dont have the body strength either but still worth a try really! and yeah i know im actually sorta looking forward to it now, i think ive bought nearly everything i need!!
    no way really lol and yeah everythings worth a try . And im still behind on buying everything, I still have over half the stuff to get, plus the course stuff.

ReputationRep:
    no way really lol and yeah everythings worth a try . And im still behind on buying everything, I still have over half the stuff to get, plus the course stuff.
    Haha yeah im like 5ft2!! and yeah i need to buy stuff for the course as well, i think actually buying all the stuff has got me more excited about going, just worried about leaving everyone really!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah im like 5ft2!! and yeah i need to buy stuff for the course as well, i think actually buying all the stuff has got me more excited about going, just worried about leaving everyone really!
    Yeah I feel the exact same, maybe we could meet up when we get there, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I feel the exact same, maybe we could meet up when we get there, how old are you?
    Yeah sure we can, im 18 what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure we can, im 18 what about you?
    cool and I'm the same age birthdays in june, even though I'm really excited about going I'm gonna miss everyone back home

ReputationRep:
    cool and I'm the same age birthdays in june, even though I'm really excited about going I'm gonna miss everyone back home
    my birthdays in April, and yeah i know i guess thats why i didnt want to go at first and why im still worried!! but at the same time im looking forward to go and start the course
    Do you have facebook? i could add you or you could add me if you want

ReputationRep:
    my birthdays in April, and yeah i know i guess thats why i didnt want to go at first and why im still worried!! but at the same time im looking forward to go and start the course
    Do you have facebook? i could add you or you could add me if you want
    yeah I can't wait to start and yeah its Hayleigh-Louise Stamford, I'm wearing a blue dress

ReputationRep:
    yeah I can't wait to start and yeah its Hayleigh-Louise Stamford, I'm wearing a blue dress
    yeah i know!! and okay, ill add you now

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know!! and okay, ill add you now
    great

ReputationRep:
    great
    Ive found you but for some reason it wont let me add you, ill message you instead

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.