Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who`s your favourite subject teacher at college/high school and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine was my English Language teacher because he was really funny. For some reason, it made we want to learn more lol

ReputationRep:
    I had a form tutor in year 10 who was also my R.E teacher, she was the most amazing teacher I have ever had. I haven't seen her in years, hope she's fine and having a good time.

ReputationRep:
    My A Level biology teacher was great. Upbeat, nice, explained everything very well. Also a pretty funny guy. Only downfall was he'd asked you a question in front of the class and wouldn't let it go until you got it right

At uni my biochem teacher is the one who is the most helpful and makes sure we have enough resources to study from etc. No other lecturer seems to care about helping his students as much as he does
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Someone called Andy. He is a god. He gets the bus to work with students. He marks coursework on the bus. He tells you like it is. Knows everything.

He is our lord and savior.

ReputationRep:
    My chemistry teacher I had year 10/11 he was just fab :yep:

Right now I'd go with my Physics teacher, physics time is party time :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    My A Level Spanish teacher is amazing. There's only two of us in the class, and we just have a chat with him in lesson and ***** to him about other teachers

ReputationRep:
    My Y8 and Y10 Physics teacher. Y9&Y11 were dark years without him, and he promised to teach our class as well! Hopefully I get him next year 'cause he's awesome

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember getting along with many of them, I've much preferred College and Uni lecturers tbh.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

My health and social care teacher, she's lovely, have never seen a bad side to her

ReputationRep:
    High school- my amazing english teacher Mrs Perkins! She was just superb and motivated me to do well.

College - My psychology teacher Piers. I think i would've hated psychology and wouldn't have done as well as i did if I didn't have him as a teacher :') he was pretty funny, upbeat and pushed is to do well

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE maths teacher. He was one funny guy and so relatable! We stalked him on Facebook.. His profile pic was of him leaning on a wall with a cig in his hand, wearing a New York Yankees hoodie and a snap back. Not sure if he was srs but he did seem a bit like a roadman

My A level chem teacher. Gahhhh he's so hot, I didn't miss a single chem lesson for the whole 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georose)
    My A Level biology teacher was great. Upbeat, nice, explained everything very well. Also a pretty funny guy. Only downfall was he'd asked you a question in front of the class and wouldn't let it go until you got it right

At uni my biochem teacher is the one who is the most helpful and makes sure we have enough resources to study from etc. No other lecturer seems to care about helping his students as much as he does
    Lol what if you didnt know the answer at all? He`d continuously keep asking you lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mav455)
    Lol what if you didnt know the answer at all? He`d continuously keep asking you lol?
    Yeah and keep giving you hints and asking easier questions until you got to the answer. Wasn't good for shy people like me, always made me go red when I didn't know

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.