Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am not allotted an accommodation. My application for Uni. managed Accommodation is under process and may take some more time.While applying for Visa, I have to mention the address and contact details of where I will be staying in UK.
    Without getting the accommodation how can I mention these details? Please help me with your suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by govinds)
    I am not allotted an accommodation. My application for Uni. managed Accommodation is under process and may take some more time.While applying for Visa, I have to mention the address and contact details of where I will be staying in UK.
    Without getting the accommodation how can I mention these details? Please help me with your suggestions.
    You should of heard back by now if not maybe you should contact the uni and find out or maybe contact the government about your visa and tell them that you have not yet received your accomodation yet and just explain your situation I'm sorry I cannot help further but this is the best advice I can give I hope you manage to get sorted

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.