The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have used Stuvia both for buying & selling study notes. As far as buying goes, they're about as good as any of the other platforms out there. However, I would say that selling notes through Stuvia has been a pretty awful experience. They take 47% of your earnings & then on top of that, when you withdraw your earnings from the website, they take an additional 42% (of what you have left) in fees. This means that you literally walk away with only 31% of what you actually earned.
Original post by erinjvdh
I have used Stuvia both for buying & selling study notes. As far as buying goes, they're about as good as any of the other platforms out there. However, I would say that selling notes through Stuvia has been a pretty awful experience. They take 47% of your earnings & then on top of that, when you withdraw your earnings from the website, they take an additional 42% (of what you have left) in fees. This means that you literally walk away with only 31% of what you actually earned.

Makes sense. I knew stuvia could never be completely ‘free’. I’m looking into using stuvia to sell my notes too. is this money deduction in all cases? And do you actually see the 47% being removed?
Reply 3
I have never seen my money been deducted twice, there is only one (rather large) cut they take for each sale you make, yes. But after the earnings from all sales are in your wallet, you can withdraw the full amount without any percentages being taken off.
I use Studymerit.com
Original post by Studymerit
I use Studymerit.com

how much money do you get?
Reply 6
I use browsegrades.net

Latest

Trending

Trending