Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for 1 (or possibly 2) more housemates for Queen Mary University (Mile End) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I and a friend are looking for another housemate so that we can get a three bedroom house close to the Queen Mary Mile End campus (house prices for two beds are outrageous!)

I'm a second year biomed student, and the other guy is a 2nd year Physicist, we're looking for a third (and possibly fourth) housemate, to move into the property in the beginning of August for a 12 month contract.

Our budgets can stretch to up to £140 per week, though of course we would like to keep it closer to £100 or so. You will need to make sure you can afford any deposit/agency fee that the estate agent requires.

Please do reply ASAP and we can go house hunting together until we find a place we agree on.

Please PM me your Facebook so we can get in contact and get this sorted ASAP before all the good houses go.

ReputationRep:
    Still looking for 1 or 2 more flat mates, so that we can get a nice 3/4 bedroom house.

Looking to get it as close to Queen Mary university as possible.

PM me your Facebook and I'll add you.

Please note we are looking to move in August for a 12 month period, this ensures that we will get a better place as most students move in September and are left with overpriced houses far from the Uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.