Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need roomates to divide living costs in private accomodation, there are really economic houses that can be take only by grops of 4 people. I am an italian guy, I have 19 years old and in September I will start Animation and visual effects course in Bradford university.
    Let me know as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Why not just go for student halls instead?:confused: It will be hard for you in winter in private house. The bills increase a lot for heating( you will probably freeze anyway trying to keep the bills low), and you will end up paying up to £100(maybe more) besides your monthly rent. Also, it is known that when something gets broken, the landlord takes ages to repair/change it and it may even charge you for that. So, as a student that has lived in Bradford for the past two years, I suggest you went for student halls. The cheapest one, as far as I know, is Universal Student Living, with £50/pw and all bills included. I stayed there last year, in a standard room and I had no problems with them. The rooms are nice, big , newly furnished and you can get an 18 weeks contract. So if you can afford it, it is worth staying there http://www.universalstudentliving.co...ties/bradford/ :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.