Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Met girl 2 days ago, wanna ask her out Watch

So i met a girl on Wednesday at an event. She's so hot and there was also this other french chick with really chubby legs that i wanted to get with but i didn;'t ask her out.

Anyway i got the Facebook of this cute chick, She had really nice breasts and i couldn't stop staring. She didn't give me her number but i'm talking to her on FB.

I don't know whether i should ask her out or not. HELP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So i met a girl on Wednesday at an event. She's so hot and there was also this other french chick with really chubby legs that i wanted to get with but i didn;'t ask her out.

Anyway i got the Facebook of this cute chick, She had really nice breasts and i couldn't stop staring. She didn't give me her number but i'm talking to her on FB.

What have you talked about so far? Have you been flirting with her?

(Original post by jay2013)
    What have you talked about so far? Have you been flirting with her?
    Just boring stuff about the meeting we had. Dunno how to flirt from there on in.

ReputationRep:
    Wait... which one do you want?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, judging by this type of infantile post, I would say your chances are somewhat slim. Hope I'm wrong..

ReputationRep:
    tell her a ****ty joke if she laughs go for da kiss on the da lips
    if she doesnt laugh tell her to stop being so stuck up and say Suprise and then go for a kiss anyway

ReputationRep:
    Erm. Your chances are 0/10 if you talk about girls like this

(Original post by Zarek)
    To be honest, judging by this type of infantile post, I would say your chances are someone slim. Hope I'm wrong..
    What's infantile about it?

ReputationRep:
    Just boring stuff about the meeting we had. Dunno how to flirt from there on in.
    Find out something about her from her facebook profile like where she's from originally, what uni she went to, etc etc and get her talking about something personal. Then flirt with her, tease her a little!

If you really want to be risky say something like "I'm going to go through your fb photos like a pro stalker! lol"

She might find it funny or find it creepy. Depends on the girl and the interaction you've had with her thus far.

ReputationRep:
    once this dude from the internet asked me to marry him after 3 days of knowing him and then threatened to kill himself if I said no.
    Anyway, answering your question- no don't ask her out, you guys don't know each other yet so give it time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid)
    once this dude from the internet asked me to marry him after 3 days of knowing him and then threatened to kill himself if I said no.
    Anyway, answering your question- no don't ask her out, you guys don't know each other yet so give it time.
    You really know how to pick em.

ReputationRep:
    "Chick"?? Did you go to sleep and wake up in 1950s Milwaukee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    You really know how to pick em.
    I do, I do. I made my friend prank call him and he started flirting with her.
    I love a man with a twisted sense of humour like his.

(Original post by maryamzahid)
    LMAO, i'm not gonna propose or anything haha. What happened with that guy in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Chubby legs? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LMAO, i'm not gonna propose or anything haha. What happened with that guy in the end?
    haha, well I had to explain to him that I didn't like him that way and I still liked someone else, and he just told me that his blood was on my hands so I blocked him and sent him on his way.

ReputationRep:
    No don't ask her out, she will get freaked out. Way too early.

Just go ahead and be pretty forward and driven in what you want. Take initiative. Do you know if she is taken or not or actually single? Maybe worth working this out first before you involve yourself. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:

It seems to me that you're judging her a little bit. All I'm saying is that she might be gorgeous, but have a horrible personality.

If I were her, I would want to get to know you more before you asked me out. At the end of the day however, it's entirely up to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds something like Bassets would do.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.