Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    haha they didnt even mention it!!

bless the little one thou, jonathan has probably compleetly ruined his self asteem.

love Katy ***
    can i correct u - self esteem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    I especially like their drummer, seems a bit of a shy lad though
    Hes not part of the band, a contract drummer, although he does do it regularly now. See his leopard hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    haha they didnt even mention it!!

bless the little one thou, jonathan has probably compleetly ruined his self asteem.

love Katy ***
    LOL, yeh he totally destroyed the poor guy. The beginning was hilarious..and they sounded pretty **** at the end. Charlie was good though.

ReputationRep:
    Care to enlighten us on how they destroyed the "little guy"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Care to enlighten us on how they destroyed the "little guy"?
    Should of watched it, gave you plenty of warning mate.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I didn't see the interview, but I did see the final performance. I don't know why, but it just had me cracked up in hysterical giggles - it was hilarious! Does anyone else find that they have this effect on them?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    All watch, busted are amazing.
    I taped Johnathon Ross, just watched it. Busted have added to my disillusionment. I didn't find them amazing, I found them disgusting. Their musical excrement poisons the music scene. Why do they feel the need to utilise a post-punk sound commercially like **** loads of other crap bands? Busted have thrown the commercial post-punk sound into the deepest depths of depravity (it was already disgusting, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182 anyone?). Sick.

Saying that, people buy their **** so the best of luck to them. They are making a mint out of their musical pollution. If I were in their shoes (I wouldn't be though in reality, simply for principle) I would be milking the ****, disgusting music for all it's worth.

I tell you what, Green Day were doing the post-punk **** 1 000 000 00000000% than 'Busted' about 10 years ago. And they weren't even that good.

Its nothing personal, if you like Busted then fair enough. I just think you have disgusting taste in music and it should be censored. Hopefully, your musical taste will improve with time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why, but I feel a need to defend Busted.

They're pop and they know it, as do their fans; Busted are not trying to be 'rock'. Which is why most people seem to hate them. They hate them for a reason that isn't really valid.

I don't like Busted in any serious way, but I find them fun to listen to.

So, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hehe, I didn't see the interview, but I did see the final performance. I don't know why, but it just had me cracked up in hysterical giggles - it was hilarious! Does anyone else find that they have this effect on them?!?
    Yes i find that they have the effect of making me physically sick! absolutely

ReputationRep:
    they are trying to be rock though, and whats the deal with speaking with english accents and singing with american accents. gaylords!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessb)
    they are trying to be rock though, and whats the deal with speaking with english accents and singing with american accents. gaylords!!
    Well, no, they're not. they spend half of their interviews telling people they're pop, but people don't listen.

Besides, can you 'be' rock?

Many British singers sing with an American accent. Admittedly, Busted's are more pronounced, and it annoys me. But there's nowt that can be done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessb)
    Every English singer bar Sophie Ellis Bextor sings in an American accent.

ReputationRep:
    don't know actually, i guess **** would be more appropriate when refering to busted

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people describe bands/singers that they don't like as 'gay', without giving real reasons...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cretin)
    I taped Johnathon Ross, just watched it. Busted have added to my disillusionment. I didn't find them amazing, I found them disgusting. Their musical excrement poisons the music scene. Why do they feel the need to utilise a post-punk sound commercially like **** loads of other crap bands? Busted have thrown the commercial post-punk sound into the deepest depths of depravity (it was already disgusting, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182 anyone?). Sick.

Saying that, people buy their **** so the best of luck to them. They are making a mint out of their musical pollution. If I were in their shoes (I wouldn't be though in reality, simply for principle) I would be milking the ****, disgusting music for all it's worth.

I tell you what, Green Day were doing the post-punk **** 1 000 000 00000000% than 'Busted' about 10 years ago. And they weren't even that good.

Its nothing personal, if you like Busted then fair enough. I just think you have disgusting taste in music and it should be censored. Hopefully, your musical taste will improve with time.
    I happen to think my taste in music is pretty decent and diverse, actually. I also used to hate busted, but theyve grown on me, and some of their songs are catchy and good. Get over it dude.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.