Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Writing a book about university life (Skins drama type) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would really love some feedback about this idea I have had for some time and it involves writing my years at university in 3 books (if the first is successfull) - it involves the struggle between our ego and reality, drugs, alcohol induced nights, cheating, break ups, discovering momentary self realizations and possibly everything you can imagine. It also goes into detail about the raves, sweaty nights travelling to the Manchester underground scene, getting involved with the law, university etc..

I would like to know if anyone finds the idea interesting. It'll hopefully be from 2 or 3 different viewpoints and will entail philosophical questions about life and.hrowing up in an international environment away from home. Any comments are welcome.

Many thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whoweare)
    I would really love some feedback about this idea I have had for some time and it involves writing my years at university in 3 books (if the first is successfull) - it involves the struggle between our ego and reality, drugs, alcohol induced nights, cheating, break ups, discovering momentary self realizations and possibly everything you can imagine. It also goes into detail about the raves, sweaty nights travelling to the Manchester underground scene, getting involved with the law, university etc..

I would like to know if anyone finds the idea interesting. It'll hopefully be from 2 or 3 different viewpoints and will entail philosophical questions about life and.hrowing up in an international environment away from home. Any comments are welcome.

Many thanks,
    I think it would be a realy good idea. You alsoon chould write how whatfb uni would be like and how it turneden out make 4 book one for each year and what you thought uni wouldsvn be like. Somethingm I would read

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.