Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My gun backfired, and I ended up falling like Dumbledore did, ask me anything Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OK, so I was in the danger zone, and I found the murderer who I vowed I would deal with for killing so many of my friends. When I am about to shoot her, I am stood right at the very edge, and if I fall, I end up falling down the point of no return. I fire my gun at the murderer. To my great surprise however, she is unharmed. I then look at my gun, then down at myself, and to my intense horror, I find the gun has backfired and I have ended up shooting myself. I end up falling like Dumbledore does here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQFbe6iLuaA

Everyone thinks that I have died, but I actually survived, and I am in hiding.

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Why do you keep making AMAs? One is enough bro

ReputationRep:
    And then you came crawling back to TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    Why do you keep making AMAs? One is enough bro

To try and set a record.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.