The Student Room Group

Ex- IB Student (If you ever need help, just ask)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Calllu-m
I'm an ex IB student too and very happy to give advice

My subjects were

English HL - 7
History HL - 7
Geography HL - 6
Biology SL - 6
French SL - 6
Maths Studies SL - 6

really struggling with HL history how did you do it?
Original post by Sutts01
really struggling with HL history how did you do it?

Lots and lots of time spent on technique. Know your historiography. Plan every possible essay for P3 and practice, practice, practice!
Can anyone please email me notes on [email protected] for Cell Biology, Geography and Chemistry.

I would be very grateful if you could please send it to me as I am currently struggling.
Original post by Calllu-m
I'm an ex IB student too and very happy to give advice

My subjects were

English HL - 7
History HL - 7
Geography HL - 6
Biology SL - 6
French SL - 6
Maths Studies SL - 6

Any advice for Geography and do you think I should change Geography for Business?

Also if you have any notes could you please send them to me.
Reply 244
am hoping that you would help me about the itgs subjet HL? is it beneficial and how did you prepared for the exam?hope to hear from you soon.is it not approved by universities as a subject from the 6 subjects?
Reply 245
Original post by gcses2018
Any advice for Geography and do you think I should change Geography for Business?

Also if you have any notes could you please send them to me.

am hoping that you would help me about the itgs subjet HL? is it beneficial and how did you prepared for the exam?
hope to hear from you soon.
is it not approved by universities as a subject from the 6 subjects?
Reply 246
am hoping that you would help me about the itgs subjet HL? is it beneficial and how did you prepared for the exam?
Reply 247
Original post by iJoyce
I am an ex IB student, if you want to know my choice were:
-SL Math
- SL Biology
- SL History
- HL English B
- HL ITGS
- HL Spanish
- CAS, TOK and EE.

I can be pretty helpful with these subjects and other more, hints, materials, etc...Seriously just ask me :smile:

Hey, I am doing my math IA now and i really really need help. Would you mind sending yours for reference? I also have music- wondering if you had any tips etc.
For math, I would really recommend the one-to-one tutoring of IB Math Tutor (ibmathtutor .org). I am a Math Undergrad and a former IB student with 7 in Math HL. I really really recommend their service which is realy very very cheap (£7-12 per hour) and very personalised. Really recommended.
Hey, so I'm new to this website and I'm not sure whether or not this thread is still even relevant but here we go.I take Maths application and interpretation in IB (it's a new course this year) and would like help with some IA ideas that would apply to a real-life problem. I'm just starting my second year and I should probably already have an IA. If you could share your ideas I would forever be in your debt.Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest