Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dumped by a bangladeshi guy Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok long story short, im pakistani girl that wanted to marry a bengali guy.

I was due to get married to a bengali guy, who was very confident that his parents would approve of the marriage, however it turns out they don't.
    The whole time 6 years, we've been seeing each other, he was very distant from his family, and his parents treated him quite bad, anyways i stood by him through thick and thin.

I was hoping he would stand up for me, but it seems like he has changed, and would rather his parents fix his marriage rather than the hassle in the long term.

I don't understand why when pakistani guys get married to bengali girls things are fine, plus both parties stick up for each other- correct me if im wrong, but i have seen a few cases.

What i'm trying to say is, are some guys that are weak they can't stand up for themselves.

P.s we bought a house, so even without his parent approval we could have done our own thing.

I feel he will come begging after he realises, but it will be tool late by then.

Has this happened to anyone else? Its been a month and still not heard from him. Cannot believe someone can dump you just like that. Anyway lesson learnt the hard way.

ReputationRep:
    they may have lured him back in with the promise of a million fishies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthlessv)
    Yes u are right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthlessv)
    Looooooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Let it gooo!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe his feelings have changed and he is just using his parents as the excuse...

I mean if you'd been together 6 years and bought a house, I doubt his parents' influence would change his mind NOW if it didn't before......

ReputationRep:
    He wasnt close to his parents. Parents are very backward thinking. I am shocked their are families who think like this.

He actually wants me back, but no. Im not second best to no one. I'm gonna sell the house make my profit and move on. No looking back.

:-)

ReputationRep:
    Move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feelgood123)
    moral of story, some bengali guys are weak stick to pakis!

:-)
    Such an obvious troll.

Bengalis and Pakis are both weak, majority of them anyway.

ReputationRep:

I was due to get married to a bengali guy, who was very confident that his parents would approve of the marriage, however it turns out they don't.
    The whole time 6 years, we've been seeing each other, he was very distant from his family, and his parents treated him quite bad, anyways i stood by him through thick and thin.

I was hoping he would stand up for me, but it seems like he has changed, and would rather his parents fix his marriage rather than the hassle in the long term.

I don't understand why when pakistani guys get married to bengali girls things are fine, plus both parties stick up for each other- correct me if im wrong, but i have seen a few cases.

What i'm trying to say is, are bengali guys that weak they can't stand up for themselves.

P.s we bought a house, so even without his parent approval we could have done our own thing.

I feel he will come begging after he realises, but it will be tool late by then.

Has this happened to anyone else? Its been a month and still not heard from him. Cannot believe someone can dump you just like that. Anyway lesson learnt the hard way.
    He saw you without hijab, and he didn't like what he saw...so he left you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Such an obvious troll.

Bengalis and Pakis are both weak, majority of them anyway.
    And where exactly are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CA$H KRAZE)
    He saw you without hijab, and he didn't like what he saw...so he left you.
    this lol

ReputationRep:
    And where exactly are you from?
    I'm assuming you mean where by grandparents are from. If so, the ****ty aforementioned countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I'm assuming you mean where by grandparents are from. If so, the ****ty aforementioned countries.
    ahaha ok. I'm arab

ReputationRep:
    ahaha ok. I'm arab
    Ah yeah I'm allowed to say such things.

ReputationRep:
    That must have been the best story of the biggest jerk ever. What gives?! I'd do anything to stick with the one I love. That I did. I ignored my parents and every time they wanted to screw me over and hurt my girlfriend I was there to fix it all. And these are Asian parents I'm talking about. Seriously, 6 years?! and then he leaves?!

Dayum. I feel really sorry for you.

ReputationRep:

What i'm trying to say is, are bengali guys that weak they can't stand up for themselves.

This is almost as tragic as William Shakesperes Romeo & Juliet. surely he isnt your cousin though anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't your parents approve of you? Are you a bad influence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenglishnogood)
    This is almost as tragic as William Shakesperes Romeo & Juliet. surely he isnt your cousin though anyway?

Lol he wasnt my cousin, nope.

keeps calling, but thats it.

Im going to sell the house and start a fresh. I dont want any connections.

this happened to me and i shared it on here, so it is a lesson to other pakistani girls, think carefully, its gonna be either you or the family.
    He chose family, but now is regretting it. Said he cant stop thinking, and i cant eat blah blah.

Well its too late.

everyone always commented what am i doing with him?! But i saw his personality i didnt see someone that was ugly.

now he is ugly inside and out.

People dont get me wrong, i loved this guy, but he has hurt me the worst way possible, but i cant take him back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Give me your number. I can call you maybe.
    Haraaaaaaaaamieeee

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.