Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl gives attention..but then goes cold..time to drop her or keep trying? Watch

Announcements

So a girl I like invited me out last night to join her and her work colleagues, who I dont know, for a night out, after messaging each other for a while and me trying to get her out on a date.

Anyway when I arrived she was pretty tipsy, very happy to see me, even telling guys that were trying it with her that she was with me.

She grabbed me and we went to the other side of the bar/club and basically danced together and kissed a lot. Thought things were going well and after a while we went back to the main group and well it felt like she ignored me for the rest of the night. She was then dancing with other random guys (not kissing) and well not giving me much attention.

At the end of the night I off course stayed with her to make sure she went home OK. I did try to talk to her and basically said why invite me down, kiss etc then jus ignore me. I tried to not come across as being possesive as really she can do what she wants, but i dunno it didnt feel right to me???? I would not have done the same to her.

Shes clearly playing some games but when I tell her Im a straight up guy, no games, just wanna spend some time together and get to know her, she insists she isnt and does want to see me again.

Do I just ignore her from now on? Sucks though as Ive spent a while trying to get her out and it all feels like a waste if shes not interested after all.

ReputationRep:
    Id say if she was a bit tipsy, dont take what happened that night entirely seriously. On either side.

Try it again with her, but maybe when she starts sober. You may find it was the drink that made her act the way she did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.