Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of stuck on a topic to write about :/ I was going to write about what had major precedence in leading to the fall of the mughal empire, but since I plan to do medicine, I thought maybe a historical debate in medicine (or science) would be better, however I'm finding it difficult to come up with one... I was considering church vs science but how can I go about it whilst including relevant sources and maintaining an argument?? Any suggestions/ other ideas ?? Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08chuasi)
    I'm kind of stuck on a topic to write about :/ I was going to write about what had major precedence in leading to the fall of the mughal empire, but since I plan to do medicine, I thought maybe a historical debate in medicine (or science) would be better, however I'm finding it difficult to come up with one... I was considering church vs science but how can I go about it whilst including relevant sources and maintaining an argument?? Any suggestions/ other ideas ?? Thanks
    Just going to move this to the history section for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would it be possible for you to write about the history of medicine?:

-'Pasteur's germ theory had the biggest impact upon medical understanding during the period 1861-1980' To what extent do you agree with the statement?

-'Religion was the key factor behind the lack of progression within medicine during the middle ages' To what extent do you agree with the statement?

Or there are other periods e.g the Renaissance period or you could look at a crossover question covering medicine and public health provision

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.