The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Delayed IB results 2014 - Imperial

Hey guys! :smile:

I received an email from Imperial 2 days ago saying that they were experiencing some technical difficulties when trying to access the International Baccalaureate results following UCAS' update of their site. They've put up a general post about it here: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/registry/admissions/ibexamresults

As of yet, I still haven't received an email from Imperial confirming my place and there has been no change on UCAS Track. Anyone in the same position? And does anyone have any additional information regarding this?
Reply 1
Hey!

Got the same email a couple of days ago & also still no update on Track. Will call them tomorrow to ask whether they recieved my minors policy thingy. Sent it from Peru so I'm expecting the answer to be no.. Anyhow, will also ask about the IB results. Can't believe it is finally over. Although I do feel a bit lost now that there are no deadlines & sleep deprivation. Btw, how were your results?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by escrupulo
Hey!

Got the same email a couple of days ago & also still no update on Track. Will call them tomorrow to ask whether they recieved my minors policy thingy. Sent it from Peru so I'm expecting the answer to be no.. Anyhow, will also ask about the IB results. Can't believe it is finally over. Although I do feel a bit lost now that there are no deadlines & sleep deprivation. Btw, how were your results?

Well, first congrats to you too! We're both done haha! :biggrin:
The results were good I guess in the sense that I made my offer, but, I'm surprised about the bonus points so I'm considering a remark. But first I'll wait for Imperial to confirm before doing anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending