Hi. I received my conditional offer a few months ago, but have yet to receive a CAS number. This worries me, as I need this by the end of the month and for my visa application. To summarize my situation in tabular format:
* International, MSc in Mathematics and the Foundations of Computer Science
Things I've done
* Accepted conditional offer (by email to department)
* Accepted funding offer
* Accepted college placement + submitted financial declaration
* Sent accommodations request
Things I haven't done
* Submitted a final UG transcript (where do I send this?)
I emailed a department representative with these concerns today, but turnaround has typically been slow on related matters. If you have any advice on further actions I might take to best ensure things work out smoothly, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Thanks for your patience in reading this.
- Feeling Not-So-Clever in Florida
... and the ones that won't