Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Netherlands v Brazil Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to bother watching this? Pointless game imo, but they're usually good to watch because neither side has anything to lose/the players don't care.

ReputationRep:
    400 on holland?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Why is the third/fourth place play-off even played?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Anyone going to bother watching this? Pointless game imo, but they're usually good to watch because neither side has anything to lose/the players don't care.
    Van Gaal has somethign to play for. He is playing to "remain undefeated." He refuses to accept that Argentina won because it went to penalties. He is definetly the perfect successor for SAF.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Why is the third/fourth place play-off even played?
    £££/$$$/€€€ (delete as appropriate)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    Van Gaal has somethign to play for. He is playing to "remain undefeated." He refuses to accept that Argentina won because it went to penalties. He is definetly the perfect successor for SAF.
    He's sort of right

inb4 biased

ReputationRep:
    1st of all brazil don't have neymar anymore so there self confidence is literally dead...& 2ndly Holland r quite good...MY VOTES ON HOLLAND 4 DEFO!!!

ReputationRep:
    Netherlands to win. 3-0

ReputationRep:
    Only watching this game because I like football.

Personally I'm sick of the world cup, just want club football to start again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    He's sort of right

inb4 biased
    No, when teams lose they are no longer unbeaten. Holland lost to Argentina. Therefore they aren't unbeaten.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    No, when teams lose they are no longer unbeaten. Holland lost to Argentina. Therefore they aren't unbeaten.
    They drew the game, they lost the penalties. Everyone was saying Hodgson was unbeaten well after the Italy 2012 game. It just depends how you look at it.

ReputationRep:
    Brazil are going to get some salt added to their wounds tonight by losing this too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't even imagine them having any motivation to play this, when you f**** up something as bad as losing 7-1 you'd just want to get away from it all for a while first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Strong side put out by Netherlands:

Cillessen; Kuyt, De Vrij, Vlaar, Martins Indi, Blind; Wijnaldum, Sneijder, Clasie; Robben en Van Persie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittyRe-play)
    1st of all brazil don't have neymar anymore so there self confidence is literally dead...& 2ndly Holland r quite good...MY VOTES ON HOLLAND 4 DEFO!!!
    (Original post by ShadowHawk)
    Netherlands to win. 3-0
    (Original post by SinaPars)
    Brazil are going to get some salt added to their wounds tonight by losing this too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by SinaPars)
    I can't even imagine them having any motivation to play this, when you f**** up something as bad as losing 7-1 you'd just want to get away from it all for a while first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by DH1')
    Strong side put out by Netherlands:

Cillessen; Kuyt, De Vrij, Vlaar, Martins Indi, Blind; Wijnaldum, Sneijder, Clasie; Robben en Van Persie
    BRAZIL will win.

Please, Holland will be humiliated for our wounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BRAZIL v NETHERLANDS: Júlio César, Maicon, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Maxwell - Luiz Gustavo, Paulinho - Ramires, Oscar, Willian - Jô

ReputationRep:
    What a pointless game

Maybe Van Gaal will play some actual Dutch football instead of this negative bull****...

Brazil to win, they will be desperate
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Holland should win it, but they have no motivation to even try. To 90% of this Brazil team, it is their last International in a Brazil shirt, and after their pummeling they want to redeem themselves/prove they aren't completely terrible. It will be a close one, but I reckon Holland 2-1.

ReputationRep:
    Sneijder out.

I am surprised Huntelaar didn't get picked.

ReputationRep:
    I SEE NEYMAR.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 13, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.