Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am creating an app and I need your opinions!

Simply, in the app users can set an alarm and friends will be able to write a message the user will see when the alarm rings in the morning.

For example your partner might send you a cute message to start the day, or your friends might send you something to start the day with a smile! or your parents might remind you of your chores for that day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonikami2)
    I am creating an app and I need your opinions!

Simply, in the app users can set an alarm and friends will be able to write a message the user will see when the alarm rings in the morning.

For example your partner might send you a cute message to start the day, or your friends might send you something to start the day with a smile! or your parents might remind you of your chores for that day.
    That sounds cool! I would definitely use it if it was created!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty neat idea. I love sending memes to my mates, and they send them back, and sometimes if I go to bed early, I'll wake up and see them which makes me laugh. Therefore, sending pictures would be cool.

Even better if you have a memory like mine, as I often sleep and forget EVERYTHING I have to do that day!

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachelmcl13)
    That sounds cool! I would definitely use it if it was created!
    Thanks Rachel! It will be made soon, if you come up with any additional feature, be sure to tell me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunnySmiles)
    Pretty neat idea. I love sending memes to my mates, and they send them back, and sometimes if I go to bed early, I'll wake up and see them which makes me laugh. Therefore, sending pictures would be cool.

Even better if you have a memory like mine, as I often sleep and forget EVERYTHING I have to do that day!

Good luck
    Amazing idea! I will include the ability to add pictures to messages! Thank you !

ReputationRep:
    Amazing idea! I will include the ability to add pictures to messages! Thank you !
    Make sure you post about it on reddit to get the traffic you need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    Make sure you post about it on reddit to get the traffic you need
    Will do Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Any more opinions?!

ReputationRep:
    I like the idea! Just a few questions:

Would it be an app where you have to add someone as a friend before they are enabled to write a message for you?

Would it be free or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie !)
    I like the idea! Just a few questions:

Would it be an app where you have to add someone as a friend before they are enabled to write a message for you?

Would it be free or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It will be free, and to write a message to someone they have to be following you. This allows external companies to create an account and deliver entertainment to users in the morning, without having to become friends everyone.

ReputationRep:
    It will be free, and to write a message to someone they have to be following you. This allows external companies to create an account and deliver entertainment to users in the morning, without having to become friends everyone.
    Great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie !)
    Great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks If you have any additional features you could suggest, that would be great!

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.