Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to york this year? Can't seem to find anyone that's going and it would be nice to have contact with someone that's going before the year starts

ReputationRep:
    There's a Facebook group in case you didn't know
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1432811043641871/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmalm95)
    Anyone going to york this year? Can't seem to find anyone that's going and it would be nice to have contact with someone that's going before the year starts
    I don't have Facebook so here is the only place I can really get to know people before I move what course are you going to be doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjax)
    I don't have Facebook so here is the only place I can really get to know people before I move what course are you going to be doing?
    Gonna be studying sociology with criminology you,
    ?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully doing Psychology, not joining the facebook group until I'm actually in though haha

ReputationRep:
    Gonna be studying sociology with criminology you,
    ?
    Film and television production which college are you looking at?

ReputationRep:
    Film and television production which college are you looking at?
    Sounds cool and I'm thinking of James college you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jm925)
    Hopefully doing Psychology, not joining the facebook group until I'm actually in though haha
    Ohh cool we might cross each others path while there then

ReputationRep:
    Sounds cool and I'm thinking of James college you?
    Im liking the look of Vanbrugh because of the music and it being right next to the lake. Where are you moving from?

ReputationRep:
    Im liking the look of Vanbrugh because of the music and it being right next to the lake. Where are you moving from?
    Ahh cool and from Nottinghamshire you?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool and from Nottinghamshire you?
    Not too far really. Place called bridlington. What made you pick york?

ReputationRep:
    Not too far really. Place called bridlington. What made you pick york?
    Nahh it's not and ahh cool and I just liked atmosphere when I went to visit and the course just seems amazing

ReputationRep:
    Nahh it's not and ahh cool and I just liked atmosphere when I went to visit and the course just seems amazing
    Yea, for me it was my interview. The guy who did it had worked on the new godzilla and the hobbit so i was prettly blown away to be honest haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, for me it was my interview. The guy who did it had worked on the new godzilla and the hobbit so i was prettly blown away to be honest haha.
    Omg thast awesome, I'm not surprised you were blown away

ReputationRep:
    Omg thast awesome, I'm not surprised you were blown away
    I think the fact i complimented the editing from the hobbit before he said made him like me haha. Also helped he was from my home city, think i struck lucky.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully doing psychology, but as someone else said I'm not join the Facebook group till I'm definitely in I'm from a town near Hull and I'm hoping to stay in James college, self catering

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallMeBatwoman)
    I'm hopefully doing psychology, but as someone else said I'm not join the Facebook group till I'm definitely in I'm from a town near Hull and I'm hoping to stay in James college, self catering

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooo what town near hull? Im from just up the road in Bridlington.

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact i complimented the editing from the hobbit before he said made him like me haha. Also helped he was from my home city, think i struck lucky.
    Yeah you defiantly did there the hobbit is an awesome film

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallMeBatwoman)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww cool we might cross paths then and yeah I don't blame you, I did Btec so I already know my results and same with self catering james college

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you defiantly did there the hobbit is an awesome film
    It really is i was thinking of doing a big event for the premier of the last one where people could all get dressed up and we could go watching it at the cinema then go out after. Think its worth arranging?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.