The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Belfast Student Accommodation

Hi there, I've finished my first year of uni in UUB and I defo want to start my second year living in Belfast. Unfortunately I am having a hard time finding anyone to move in with as most of my mates have houses already. Anyone who's looking for a house or have already and have spaces, let me know. Thanks!
Reply 1
hi, we have the same problem! me and my friend are currently looking for others to share a house with.. as there is only 2 of us staying in Belfast
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by Jem2014
hi, we have the same problem! me and my friend are currently looking for others to share a house with.. as there is only 2 of us staying in Belfast

Heyyy are you still looking for anyone? If you are I'd be happy to get a house with yous, first year was horrible travelling. Here's my email if you wanna get in touch [email protected]
Reply 3
Hello I am in the same situation me and my friends lease is up in 2 weeks so we need to find somewhere and other people to share a house with, if interested in finding somewere together get back to me please and thanks katy :smile:
Original post by katykatt
Hello I am in the same situation me and my friends lease is up in 2 weeks so we need to find somewhere and other people to share a house with, if interested in finding somewere together get back to me please and thanks katy :smile:

Yea we might be able to get a place together just depends on how many of us there is :wink:
Original post by KevinLeitch94
Yea we might be able to get a place together just depends on how many of us there is :wink:

Room for one more? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest