Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

where do I find nerdy girls to date? Watch

I am looking to date a girl who is nerdy who is into the same kind of thing I am, movies especially in the horror genre and TV series. who is down to earth who has a quirky/dorky personality, bright but can laugh at herself.

I have girls I hang out with but they're not what you considered nerds don't like what I like. I started using dating websites, the majority of girls on there were self centred who have trashy barbie doll looks about them sorry but I like a proper woman, no girls on there I like.

One girl's ideal day out is getting her nails done, it was so boring. I don't give a **** about your nails, its like saying getting your haircut is a hobby.

I don't know where you look now, is there a website that I use to find nerdy type women in my area?

ReputationRep:
    The big wide world.
    Your nerdy girl is out there somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't a clue, except maybe New Scientist Connect. Let me know if you solve the conundrum. I guess you could check out some clubs that are in line with your interests.

ReputationRep:
    This site probably fits the bill, nothing more appropriate than a forum full of students who'll no doubt include all types of nerdy girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bookstores? Lol

You don't necessarily sound like you need a nerdy girl, just an adventurous one

ReputationRep:
    I've sat around my house for many hours wondering about where you'd find them. I found the answer, too.

Spoiler:
    Show
    They're sat around their houses, wondering where to meet nerdy guys.

ReputationRep:
    Are you at university? Then societies are your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    You're probably on the right site, or become a nerdfighter the majority of members are girls!

ReputationRep:
    I've met more nerdy/interesting girls here of around my age than I have anywhere else on the interwebs.

However, you will still face the same problem with regards to competition, especially with the users that have photos on their profile. The prettier ones will undoubtedly get their fair share of PMs from hopeful guys.

Here i am

ReputationRep:
    Trust. You'll find them here.

This site? I don't see that working.

ReputationRep:
    My "nerds" are you so charmingly label them are, on average, fairly introverted. They might pluck up the courage to go to a university society or to post here - but I somehow doubt it. If you go after uni into a nerdy job you will quite large numbers of nerdy girls working for the same firm. Trust me!

ReputationRep:
    Tumblr yo
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Go to Trekkie, comic con, Stargate etc conventions. Hang out at libraries .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I find some of these suggestions a little ridiculous because 'nerdy girls' aren't a different species, meaning they don't have a different habitat like tumblr or libraries. The best way to find someone who shares your interests is to talk to people and ask them yourself, right?? If you don't like their interests, move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    This site probably fits the bill, nothing more appropriate than a forum full of students who'll no doubt include all types of nerdy girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (OP she wants the d)[QUOTE=Anonymous;48550438x[/QUOTE]

Look for the quiet unpopular ones at parties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Galore)
    (OP she wants the d)

Look for the quiet unpopular ones at parties
    Simply answering the question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're at university or similar you could set up your own society fitting your own interests and see what kind of girls turn up there, then you have at least one thing in common...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am looking to date a girl who is nerdy who is into the same kind of thing I am, movies especially in the horror genre and TV series. who is down to earth who has a quirky/dorky personality, bright but can laugh at herself.

I have girls I hang out with but they're not what you considered nerds don't like what I like. I started using dating websites, the majority of girls on there were self centred who have trashy barbie doll looks about them sorry but I like a proper woman, no girls on there I like.

One girl's ideal day out is getting her nails done, it was so boring. I don't give a **** about your nails, its like saying getting your haircut is a hobby.

I don't know where you look now, is there a website that I use to find nerdy type women in my area?
    What you need is to hit the club. Met a few who went with their friends and were so awkward there. Those are the nerdies you need and hunt for

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.