Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

All time great PL season coming up? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Could write an essay about each team's merits etc, but these PL squads honestly look stronger than I've ever seen before?

City, Chelsea, Arsenal have some seriously ****ing strong squads. Liverpool and United could be there by the end of the transfer window too.

But just as a general point, I've never seen a bunch of PL squads THIS strong? All of those three teams seem to have their **** together completely.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Every year seems to get better, doesn't it?

I expect the gulf between the top six and the rest of the league will widen. I think City, Chelsea and Arsenal are pretty much shoe-ins for the top three, with Liverpool/United battling it out for fifth. I expect Everton to struggle to chase the pack all the way again, and Tottenham will languish in sixth comfortably I expect. Newcastle could surprise a few people and finish sixth or seventh based on their strengthening this summer so far.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.