Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm studying makeup with special effects at Bradford college in September and have never been to the city and don't know anyone i'm going to be living with!
    would really like some friends....pls help!

ReputationRep:
    Bradford's fun for playing spot the white man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_derry94)
    Hi, i'm studying makeup with special effects at Bradford college in September and have never been to the city and don't know anyone i'm going to be living with!
    Hello.

PM me if you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exceptional)
    Bradford's fun for playing spot the white man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    there's nothing wrong with a lot of culture! I don't pick my friends based on skin colour

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to be a third year at Bradford is their anything you want to know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrdanside)
    Hey I'm going to be a third year at Bradford is their anything you want to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi what are you currently studying in Bradford?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katr905)
    Hi what are you currently studying in Bradford?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm studying electrical and electronic engineering what are you studying ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer to study LLB Law, could you tell me about the Law department if you know or got any friends doing the course? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer to study LLB Law, could you tell me about the Law department if you know or got any friends doing the course? Thank you
    I had two flatmates this year that did law they really enjoyed it, there seems to be a good department lecturers sound friendly and lots of options in later years

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had two flatmates this year that did law they really enjoyed it, there seems to be a good department lecturers sound friendly and lots of options in later years

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What year are they in, may I ask? And also, do they have a TSR account; I could talk to them? I can't find anyone else who is going to do LLB in Bradford anywhere.. Please help. Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    What year are they in, may I ask? And also, do they have a TSR account; I could talk to them? I can't find anyone else who is going to do LLB in Bradford anywhere.. Please help. Many thanks.
    I'm sorry they don't and they've just graduated, you could try the Facebook page for the LLB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to be studying Media Makeup with special effects in September at Bradford College

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry they don't and they've just graduated, you could try the Facebook page for the LLB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh damn what a pity. Do I have to join a group for that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn what a pity. Do I have to join a group for that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I believe so just type it on Facebook I'm sure you'll find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying Media Makeup with special effects in September at Bradford College
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it sounds fun , sure to be fun nights out for uni and college students

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.