Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Describe your perfect world Watch

ReputationRep:
    Title says it all

My perfect world would be one where everyone is happy. Everything is fair , free, and friendly.

Top ten wrong things with our world now.

ReputationRep:
    In my perfect world there would be no racism, homophobia,sexism or religions that dictate how a person can live.
    The world would be a much more accepting place of people who don't look gorgeous and clothes would fit me properly

Also I wouldn't mind being about 5 inches taller so scratch that last one because that's the only reason clothes don't fit me anyway :')

Edit: I'd also be a bit skinnier, though if the world was nicer about how we looked I probably wouldn;t feel that way...but for now I want to be skinnier.

ReputationRep:
    A world where there is no disease, no conflict of any kind, and everybody knows and respects each other, is my idea of a perfect world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    A world where there is no disease, no conflict of any kind, and everybody knows and respects each other, is my idea of a perfect world.
    I'm going to sound evil for saying this but I love studying disease to much for that one though in a perfect world I'd cure them all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I'm going to sound evil for saying this but I love studying disease to much for that one though in a perfect world I'd cure them all

That's not evil at all. Curiosity is a good thing, so I guess in my perfect world there would be many, perhaps infinite opportunities for us to learn about our world.

ReputationRep:
    No hate, no war and no worries.

ReputationRep:

That's not evil at all. Curiosity is a good thing, so I guess in my perfect world there would be many, perhaps infinite opportunities for us to learn about our world.
    Excellent!
    In my perfect world there would also be less spiders...a lot less...so much less they would not exist.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent!
    In my perfect world there would also be less spiders...a lot less...so much less they would not exist.
    Not just spiders, but creepy crawlies in general *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    Not just spiders, but creepy crawlies in general *shudders*
    Most bugs don't bother me...just so long as they're not in swarms. Otherwise just nope right out of there.

ReputationRep:
    Most bugs don't bother me...just so long as they're not in swarms. Otherwise just nope right out of there.
    I'm sure most bugs are indeed harmless, but this right here is my vision of hell:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure most bugs are indeed harmless, but this right here is my vision of hell:
    Aww I loved that bit in king kong because it was so creepy and gross

ReputationRep:
    No killing/crime/hate/envy/depression... The list goes on and on :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Aww I loved that bit in king kong because it was so creepy and gross
    Yup. And the quiet background music makes it that much more creepy. Someone commented below the video saying it really adds to the hopelessness of the situation. I couldn't agree more.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. And the quiet background music makes it that much more creepy. Someone commented below the video saying it really adds to the hopelessness of the situation. I couldn't agree more.

Yeah so true, I should watch that film again some time soon.

ReputationRep:
    no religion
    no North Korea
    Man United would sign some players

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    no religion
    no North Korea
    Man United would sign some players
    I'm sorry maybe I'm living under a rock but what's wrong with north korea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    I'm sorry maybe I'm living under a rock but what's wrong with north korea?
    I think you must be

Basically it's a dictatorship, the leader is bat**** crazy, there's concentration camps, no contact with the outside world, people are treated terribly and worst of all university students are forced to get his ****ty haircut.

ReputationRep:
    My perfect world would be where everyone wanted to be vegan and everyone had access to food and good nutrition, no wars or violence, a more eco-friendly way of living, more compasson and understanding of each other, treatments for all diseases.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    There would be a gym. My own private gym which no one else could use. And I could teleport anywhere I wanted. I would many acres of land with different habitats so ecosystems can flourish.

I would have infinite money so I can do whatever I want.

Perfect.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.