0%
    G+
    40.00%
    Facebook
    60.00%
    other
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I made fb yesterday but have G+ I also enjoy looking at tweets of famous people but have no twitter account and their instagram (:ninja:)

In your opinion what's the best? :beard:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Obviously, Facebook. I wonder how many people have G+ through choice and how many because they were as good as force to by YouTube? Twitter is nice at times, but too restrictive at times with that 140 character limit, not that I'm complaining about it, but a lot of the time it is much better since you don't get half page attention whoring. Can't say I've ever used instagram, and at the same time see now reason why I ever would want to.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what your friends use. Mine use G+ so I use G+. It's also the best looking, and I don't like the way Facebook operates so it works out quite well. Twitter doesn't really serve the same purpose.

ReputationRep:
    G+ as a platform is frankly the best there is. It's just difficult getting friends to sack FaceyB off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    G+ as a platform is frankly the best there is. It's just difficult getting friends to sack FaceyB off.
    This. Can't remember when I last added a contact on my phone. It's all 'hit me up on FB bro' which I detest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only logged in to G+ once and never returned.

I generally don't use Google for anything other than gmail and even then it isn't really my primary email.

I don't use FB for more than once or twice per week and usually while waiting for a train.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.