Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Who's the Best You Ever Had?" your partner asks you this. do you tell the truth? Watch

ReputationRep:
    "Who's the Best You Ever Had?" your partner asks you this. do you tell the truth?

i told her the truth. she wasnt happy cause it wasnt her.

what about u guyz

EDIT:

if the rolls were reverse and you asked your partner would you want them to tell u the truth?

ReputationRep:
    Nope nope nope, if it's not her you lie through your teeth and say it's her.

Never anything different.

You sir have just opened the doors to years of insecurity issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)

Lie your pants off -- yes I am aware of the irony...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fojodef)
    "Who's the Best You Ever Had?" your partner asks you this. do you tell the truth?

what about u guyz
    There are a handful of situation where ignorance is bliss.

This is one.

ReputationRep:
    Just say it was her, if there's ever a time to lie it's this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    Just say it was her, if there's ever a time to lie it's this
    (Original post by TSA)

This is one.
    (Original post by Kasa)
    Lie your pants off -- yes I am aware of the irony...
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)

wow i guess a lot of people wouldnt tell the truth.

lol oh well! anyway i broke up with her 3 months ago. but i remembered our argument about it.

but my friend made a good point that she should of known better. because im kinda an ******* and tell the the truth even if its inappropriate. i might be mildly autistic. who knows.

if you asked your partner would u want them to tell u the truth?

ReputationRep:
    wow i guess a lot of people wouldnt tell the truth.

lol oh well! anyway i broke up with her 3 months ago. but i remembered our argument about it.

but my friend made a good point that she should of known better. because im kinda an ******* and tell the the truth even if its inappropriate. i might be mildly autistic. who knows.

if you asked your partner would u want them to tell u the truth?
    I very much doubt I would ever ask that but I wouldn't expect the truth because I know I would lie :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:
    :facepalm2:

relationships 101.... YOU ARE THE BEST EVER HUN !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ah well. it was a good experiment.

ReputationRep:
    ah well. it was a good experiment.
    Hopefully a learning one, and one that you will never, ever, repeat.

Unfortunately the poor girl will have this in her mind for a very long time.

ReputationRep:
    When someone says you're the best they ever had take it with a pinch of salt. They most likely won't come out and say "nah you're ****, I had better" but then again you never know with some people :rofl:

This is a situation where lying would be better.

ReputationRep:
    I would tell the truth personally

But I would get my drake persona and also say but our love/bond is something better than all the rest

ReputationRep:
    I've been there and had to weigh up between the lads I've ****ed and the girls lol

ReputationRep:
    You can't be the best at everything. And it's not like you're calling them crap.
    Personally, I wouldn't care if a girl told me I wasn't the best they've had, and I wouldn't tell them they were unless they were.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't answer it, it reeks of insecurity and compliment fishing. Saying that, each person I have slept with probably thinks he is the best person I have slept with because during the moment I whisper things in their ear to help them along.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

what about u guyz

EDIT:

if the rolls were reverse and you asked your partner would you want them to tell u the truth?
    If you were told that it's not you OP how would you feel? Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this is one moment where lying is for the best

ReputationRep:
    I would tell the truth, If someone said I wasn't the best I wouldn't be offended. But that's because I'm quite young and usually you get better with experience. It's a learning process ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)

This is one.
    Yep.

But it is a silly question to ask if you'll be upset if it's not you.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't enter into that discussion. Similarly, I never have the 'what's your number?' discussion. There's nothing to be gained from these conversations and someone is bound to end up feeling insecure or hurt in some way so I refuse to get into it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.