Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, though i'd make one of these as we finish year 7 next week and then we have a long summer and then we start year 8 woot woot. just wondering how did you all find this yea coz i found all the work easy xDD im in set 1 maths.

so wat do u guys think youll choose for gcse? any maths questions youll be revising over summer?

ReputationRep:
    Erm... aren't you a little over-eager?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rendezvous)
    Hey guys, though i'd make one of these as we finish year 7 next week and then we have a long summer and then we start year 8 woot woot. just wondering how did you all find this yea coz i found all the work easy xDD im in set 1 maths.

so wat do u guys think youll choose for gcse? any maths questions youll be revising over summer?
    ^ don't boast dude :rolleyes:
    (Original post by Martie08)
    Erm... aren't you a little over-eager?
    My gosh yes! And they were telling us Year 9 to go away

At least they didn't take our 'snazzy' bit :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol guys he's not a year 7, take a look at his post history.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toriar)
    Lol guys he's not a year 7, take a look at his post history.
    Yeah...

*looks suspiciously* :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Year 7's a bit too early to be picking GCSE options isn't it?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Year 7's a bit too early to be picking GCSE options isn't it?
    Yeah way too early, but they're not. Some of friends chose theirs in Year 8 which I think was crazy! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rendezvous)

:banghead:
    Just kidding, but how are you thinking of GCSE's now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    Yeah way too early, but they're not. Some of friends chose theirs in Year 8 which I think was crazy! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol when I was in year 8 my main responsibility was going on Club Penguin. If only I had the ambition of your friends at the time haha
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol when I was in year 8 my main responsibility was going on Club Penguin. If only I had the ambition of your friends at the time haha
    We went on Ourworld.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Oh no I meant that my friends' school tells them to choose theirs in Year 8!

I remember starting to consider my options in Spring/Summer of my Year 8 (last year) which was pretty early.

Then again, provided that OP is actually in Year 7 and there are other Year 7s... who are we to judge? I guess it's good to discuss subjects from a young age. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.